BlockFi’s mission is to provide liquidity, transparency and efficiency to digital financial markets by creating products that meet the needs of consumers and corporations across the globe. We build bridges between traditional finance and digital markets that enable growth for all participants.
Client Service at BlockFi
We’re looking for a Client Relationship Management, Team Lead to join our team and take on responsibilities including:
- Assist in managing the day-to-day operations and provide positive direction to ensure that your team meets or exceeds expected KPIs
- Responsible for directly managing current team of Relationship Managers
- Educate your team on expectations, procedures and goals
- Handle escalated inquiries to ensure that clients are satisfied and retained
- Assess client satisfaction and extract key business needs/issues
- Align with leadership regularly to discuss and optimize strategy and share customer feedback across functions
- Demonstrate a proactive mindset, constantly thinking ahead and anticipating client needs and/or concerns, while keeping their business goals top-of-mind
- Attend crypto events in NYC to spread the word about BlockFi and source potential customers
The ideal candidate will have:
- 4+ years of industry experience in a client-facing capacity with previous management experience
- Demonstrated leadership skills including team-building, coaching, motivating, training and developing team members
- An understanding of blockchain technology and crypto-assets
- Ability to lead, train, and motivate others
- Ability to work well within a team environment and collaborate with others
- Experience with sales and/or conversion and client relationship management
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excited to work in an early-stage company and have a high impact on the future of the company’s growth and help BlockFi scale
- Prior leadership and people management experience required
This position provides a large opportunity for professional growth as we scale our organization. The individual who joins our team should expect to scale with our company and be ready to take on larger responsibilities over time. The position will report directly to our Director of Client Service.
Qualified applicants should respond with a brief intro to their background.
- BlockFi is one of the first companies to ever offer crypto-backed loans and the only company whose founding team has an institutional understanding of the debt capital markets and regulatory landscape in the U.S.
- $4.3MM of seed funding and $50MM in capital for funding loans
- $100 MM of Series A, B, and C funding led by Valar Ventures with participation from Susquehanna, Winklevoss Capital, Fidelity, Galaxy Digital, Akuna Capital, and Morgan Creek
- We are moving quickly and have already deployed substantial capital into the space, proving our ability to execute and capture customer demand
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited vacation / sick days
- Employer paid health coverage (vision, dental, 401K)
- Work alongside an enthusiastic, collegial, and driven team in a highly meritocratic environment
- Weekly lunch, office snacks and coffee
Though we are operating fully remotely while we navigate the current public health climate, this role will ultimately be located in our downtown Manhattan office.