BlockFi’s mission is to provide liquidity, transparency and efficiency to digital financial markets by creating products that meet the needs of consumers and corporations across the globe. We build bridges between traditional finance and digital markets that enable growth for all participants.
We are experiencing rapid growth with our core product set and are planning to expand our institutional products & presence, which the Trading Operations Associate will take a leading role in building and executing.
- Ongoing tracking and management of multi-million dollar crypto-asset portfolio
- Owning crypto-asset liquidity to support day-to-day business operations
- Validating & fulfilling crypto trade orders
- Detailed data management
- Working closely with finance, risk, and institutional teams on growing business revenue
- Strong understanding of cryptocurrency trading & market conditions
- Accountable and extremely organized
- Very high attention to detail
- Ability to support variable working hours (flexibility preferred)
- Expert Excel and GoogleSuite skills
- 1 to 3 years of relevant work experience
- Strong finance or math background
- BlockFi is one of the first companies to ever offer crypto-backed loans and the only company whose founding team has an institutional understanding of the debt capital markets and regulatory landscape in the U.S.
- $4.3MM of seed funding and $50MM in capital for funding loans
- $100 MM of Series A, B, and C funding led by Valar Ventures with participation from Susquehanna, Winklevoss Capital, Fidelity, Galaxy Digital, Akuna Capital, and Morgan Creek
- We are moving quickly and have already deployed substantial capital into the space, proving our ability to execute and capture customer demand
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited vacation / sick days
- Employer paid health coverage (vision, dental, 401K)
- Work alongside an enthusiastic, collegial, and driven team in a highly meritocratic environment
- Weekly lunch, office snacks and coffee