This is a fully remote role, affiliated with our APAC team based out of Singapore.
BlockFi’s mission is to provide liquidity, transparency and efficiency to digital financial markets by creating products that meet the needs of consumers and corporations across the globe. We build bridges between traditional finance and digital markets that enable growth for all participants.
Who We Need
We’re building out the products and infrastructure that powers our business, and are looking for Infrastructure Engineers to to help provide coverage for our "Follow the Sun" platform team. We're AWS-based, with a CI/CD environment largely based on Terraform / Pulumi / CircleCI. Our tech stack is largely Typescript / Elixir / Erlang, so experience in those areas would be a *huge* plus!
Regardless, you've definitely built and supported complex platforms, have an (obsessive?) desire for observability / maintainability, and love to get into the weeds across the entire stack. If this descriptions fits you, we'd love to hear from you!
BlockFi has experienced incredible growth since our launch in August 2017. From raising over $75MM in debt and equity capital to helping thousands of clients (and growing!) do more with their crypto assets, we have established a dominant position as the debt and credit crypto market leader in the US. As we expand our product suite and geographic footprint, our addressable market will grow exponentially.
BlockFi’s leadership team has decades of experience in the traditional financial services and banking world, and we take a conservative approach to regulation that will position us well for sustainable long-term growth and expansion.
Our team is comprised of highly motivated professionals from diverse backgrounds. We are aiming to become the leading lender in crypto and are poised to redefine the global financial ecosystem for the better. In addition:
- BlockFi is one of the first companies to ever offer crypto-backed loans and the only company whose founding team has an institutional understanding of the debt capital markets and regulatory landscape in the U.S.
- $4.3MM of seed funding and $50MM in capital for funding loans
- $48 MM of Series A and B funding led by Valar Ventures with participation from Susquehanna, Winklevoss Capital, Fidelity, Galaxy Digital, Akuna Capital, and Morgan Creek
- We are moving quickly and have already deployed substantial capital into the space, proving our ability to execute and capture customer demand
We're not just fully remote, we also offer
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited vacation / sick days
- Employer paid health coverage (vision, dental, 401K)
- Work alongside an enthusiastic, collegial, and driven team in a highly meritocratic environment
Above all, you should enjoy the journey. Our engineers are creative, technical, smart, and genuinely like each other. They enjoy the work they do, and so should you!
AWS, CI/CD/CT, Terraform, Docker, Pulumi, Distributed Systems, Elixir, Erlang, Functional Programming, Platform, Infrastructure, DevOps, SRE