BlockFi’s mission is to provide liquidity, transparency and efficiency to digital financial markets by creating products that meet the needs of consumers and corporations across the globe. We build bridges between traditional finance and digital markets that enable growth for all participants.
We are looking for a talented Product Manager to join our rapidly growing team in New York. At BlockFi, we are focused on providing basic financial products - like interest-bearing accounts and low-cost credit products - to the blockchain ecosystem.
This job posting is for a role in our FiDi office in downtown Manhattan.
About The Role
We're building out the products and infrastructure that power our business. You've got 6+ years of Product Management experience working with engineering teams. You’ve launched new products within the fintech industry (E.g. Personal Investing, Retail Banking, Credit, Payments, Billing...) at a company with multiple product lines. You have a track record of owning the product vision for the entire product line(s) and managing a product team that regularly delivers results.
You’ve also worked in a fast-paced "New Tech" environment, where continuous delivery is a way of life. You’re scrappy and have worked to constantly adapt your product management style to changes in your prior companies. You have extensive experience with the tooling in this space - Atlassian, MindMapper, and the like should be second nature to you. And, of course, your strong verbal and written communication skills serve you well when you coordinate across Engineering, Business, and Design!
The development teams at BlockFi encompass Product, Design, and Engineering in a seamless cohesive whole. As part of that product team, your responsibility will be to:
- Own and drive the product vision for one or more of our products
- Write detailed product requirements in collaboration with the Engineering, Business, and Design teams
- Facilitate communication between business and engineering teams and work to ensure all members of the team have a platform for their ideas to be heard
- Obsess over feature planning, prioritization, the roadmap and the overall delivery timeline
- Promote reliability across all aspects of the system
Above all, you should enjoy the journey. We, at BlockFi, genuinely like each other and enjoy the work we do - so should you!
- BlockFi is one of the first companies to ever offer crypto-backed loans and the only company whose founding team has an institutional understanding of the debt capital markets and regulatory landscape in the U.S.
- $4.3MM of seed funding and $50MM in capital for funding loans
- $100 MM of Series A, B, and C funding led by Valar Ventures with participation from Susquehanna, Winklevoss Capital, Fidelity, Galaxy Digital, Akuna Capital, and Morgan Creek
- We are moving quickly and have already deployed substantial capital into the space, proving our ability to execute and capture customer demand
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited vacation / sick days
- Employer paid health coverage (vision, dental, 401K)
- Work alongside an enthusiastic, collegial, and driven team in a highly meritocratic environment
- Weekly lunch, office snacks and coffee