BlockFi is a high growth startup building bridges between traditional finance and digital markets that enable growth for all participants. Our mission is to provide liquidity, transparency and efficiency to digital financial markets by creating products that meet the needs of consumers and corporations across the globe.
We’re looking for a KYC Analyst to work closely with both our Operations and Compliance teams.
- Support key compliance functions including client identity verification procedures
- Assist in client onboarding processes for both the institutional and retail sides of the business
- License and records management
- Review red flags and perform enhanced due diligence where necessary
- Help our Product team make informed decisions to improve efficiency and further automate client onboarding
- Provide cross-functional support to enable effective communication and collaboration in matters that straddle Operations and Compliance
- One (1) year or an internship in a Compliance or Operations role; onboarding experience a plus
- Superb attention to detail & organizational skills
- Highly efficient and motivated multi-tasker
- Excellent time management skills
- Comfortable working with Excel & Google Product Suite
Qualified applicants should submit a resume and cover letter; provide a brief introduction to your background and your level of understanding within the cryptoasset sector.
- BlockFi is one of the first companies to ever offer crypto-backed loans and the only company whose founding team has an institutional understanding of the debt capital markets and regulatory landscape in the U.S.
- $4.3MM of seed funding and $50MM in capital for funding loans
- $100 MM of Series A, B, and C funding led by Valar Ventures with participation from Susquehanna, Winklevoss Capital, Fidelity, Galaxy Digital, Akuna Capital, and Morgan Creek
- We are moving quickly and have already deployed substantial capital into the space, proving our ability to execute and capture customer demand
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited vacation / sick days
- Employer paid health coverage (vision, dental, 401K)
- Work alongside an enthusiastic, collegial, and driven team in a highly meritocratic environment
- Weekly lunch, office snacks and coffee
Though we are operating fully remotely while we navigate the current public health climate, this role will ultimately be located in our downtown Manhattan office.