This job posting is for a role in our FiDi office in downtown Manhattan.
We're looking for our first growth engineer focused on working as the link between marketing and engineering.
- Ownership of client data. Ensuring that all teams have access to accurate data and reporting on attribution to optimize our marketing spend and boost conversion
- Optimization of BlockFi website. While this individual will not be responsible for producing front-end products, this individual will be focus on optimization and upkeep of our website to enable better user experience leading to higher conversion rates. This individual will also work to optimize our automated emails.
- Data Analysis. Responsible for pulling data from our system, ensuring it is flowing accurately to our CRM. Providing data analysis support to help identify issues in the customer experience
- Attribution. This individual will be focused on attribution and optimizing our tracking to ensure we have the maximum amount of information about how our customers came to us and why they converted. This includes managing google tag manager.
- 3-5 years experience
- Building and automating reporting dashboards to track KPIs and other metrics
- Optimizing Google tag manager and google adwords
- Working with customer attribution model to ensure that marketing technology is accurately capturing data
- Optimizing websites for SEO
- Optimizing page load times
- Developing multivariable solutions to optimizing paid spend channels
BlockFi has experienced incredible growth since our launch in August 2017. From raising over $75MM in debt and equity capital to helping thousands of clients (and growing!) do more with their crypto assets, we have established a dominant position as the debt and credit crypto market leader in the US. As we expand our product suite and geographic footprint, our addressable market will grow exponentially.
BlockFi’s leadership team has decades of experience in the traditional financial services and banking world, and we take a conservative approach to regulation that will position us well for sustainable long-term growth and expansion.
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited vacation / sick days
- Employer paid health coverage (vision, dental, 401k)
- Work alongside an enthusiastic, collegial, and driven team in a highly meritocratic environment
- Weekly lunch, office snacks and coffee