This role is located in our downtown Manhattan office.
We’re looking for a growth-oriented Performance Marketing Manager to manage the development, implementation, reporting and optimization of our paid marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate is someone with strong analytical skills that has previous experience launching and optimizing paid campaigns.
This position will report directly to our Director of Marketing and will play a critical role in working with the rest of the marketing team to drive growth and revenue.
- Grow and improve performance across paid media channels through optimization efforts and regular implementation of new messaging creative assets
- Explore and test new acquisition channels
- Optimize reporting processes to best convey campaign performance and deliver regular insights that inform channel strategies
- Identify new growth opportunities
- Work cross-functionally with product, engineering, legal, analytics and creative to meet ambitious growth targets
- Work collaboratively with our sales and customer service teams to implement our affiliate marketing strategy with the aim of recruiting new affiliate partners
- 4+ years of marketing experience
- Strong background in performance marketing or demand generation
- Detailed knowledge of digital marketing platforms, tools and best practices in the B2C landscape
- Startup experience
- A knowledge of financial products/industry, FinTech, or the crypto space
- Experience with Google Ads, Bing Ads, Reddit Ads, Google Analytics or other analytics platforms, marketing automation software (HubSpot, Marketo, etc)
- A passion for data: you can analyze a marketing funnel and identify new growth opportunities
- Ability to think strategically, base tactics on KPIs and other key metrics, and synthesize complex ideas into actionable recommendations
- Experience working cross-functionally with creatives, engineers, and sales associates
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you! In addition to applying here, write to email@example.com to reach the hiring manager directly.
BlockFi has experienced incredible growth since our launch in August 2017. From raising over $75MM in debt and equity capital to helping thousands of clients (and growing!) do more with their crypto assets, we have established a dominant position as the debt and credit crypto market leader in the US. As we expand our product suite and geographic footprint, our addressable market will grow exponentially.
BlockFi’s leadership team has decades of experience in the traditional financial services and banking world, and we take a conservative approach to regulation that will position us well for sustainable long-term growth and expansion.
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited vacation / sick days
- Employer paid health coverage (vision, dental, 401K)
- Work alongside an enthusiastic, collegial, and driven team in a highly meritocratic environment
- Weekly lunch, office snacks and coffee