This role is located in our Tribeca office in Manhattan.
BlockFi’s mission is to provide liquidity, transparency and efficiency to digital financial markets by creating products that meet the needs of consumers and corporations across the globe. We build bridges between traditional finance and digital markets that enable growth for all participants.
Client Service at BlockFi
We’re looking for a Client Service Manager to join our team and take on responsibilities including:
- Drive revenue and customer engagement - drive our pipeline of leads into completed applications and convert applications into funded loans
- Actively engage with our customer base from point of application through underwriting, funding, repayment and retention
- Execution of loan operations while we build our platform. This includes underwriting and originating loans and ongoing collateral management
- Attend crypto events in NYC to spread the word about BlockFi and source potential customers
- Source potential customers through social media and our customer support platforms (chat box, reddit, twitter, telegram) and convert them into loans
The ideal candidate will have:
- 1-3 years of industry experience in a customer-facing role
- An understanding of blockchain technology and cryptoassets
- Eagerness to learn and help BlockFi scale
- Experience with sales
- The ability to network and build relationships
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excited to work in an early-stage company and have a high impact on the future of the company’s growth
This position provides a large opportunity for professional growth as we scale our organization. The individual who joins our team should expect to scale with our company and be ready to take on larger responsibilities over time. The position will report directly to our Director of Client Service.
Qualified applicants should respond with a brief intro to their background.
BlockFi has experienced incredible growth since our launch in August 2017. From raising over $75MM in debt and equity capital to helping thousands of clients (and growing!) do more with their crypto assets, we have established a dominant position as the debt and credit crypto market leader in the US. As we expand our product suite and geographic footprint, our addressable market will grow exponentially.
BlockFi’s leadership team has decades of experience in the traditional financial services and banking world, and we take a conservative approach to regulation that will position us well for sustainable long-term growth and expansion.
Our team is comprised of highly motivated professionals from diverse backgrounds. We are aiming to become the leading lender in crypto and are poised to redefine the global financial ecosystem for the better. In addition:
- BlockFi is one of the first companies to ever offer crypto-backed loans and the only company whose founding team has an institutional understanding of the debt capital markets and regulatory landscape in the U.S.
- $4.3MM of seed funding and $50MM in capital for funding loans
- $18.3 MM of Series A funding led by Valar Ventures with participation from Winklevoss Capital, Fidelity, Galaxy Digital and Akuna Capital
- We are moving quickly and have already deployed substantial capital into the space, proving our ability to execute and capture customer demand
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited vacation / sick days
- Employer paid health coverage (vision, dental, 401K)
- Work alongside an enthusiastic, collegial, and driven team in a highly meritocratic environment
- Weekly lunch, office snacks and coffee