This job posting is for a role in our Downtown Manhattan office.
Our small but fast growing office needs a reliable, super-organized Office Manager/Executive Assistant to handle day-to-day operations and to help build our office culture. The Office Manager will be a vital part of our organization as we continue to scale; you will simultaneously make sure the office runs smoothly and be a big part of making BlockFi a fun place to work. We’re looking for an energetic professional who doesn’t mind wearing multiple hats. You’ll work closely with our CEO as well as our People Ops Manager, giving you insight into our strategy and operations. This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door and make your mark at an up-and-coming fintech firm that prioritizes every employee’s professional development. We believe in upward mobility and see this as an exciting learning opportunity early in your career.
- Assist the CEO with his calendar
- Assist People Operations with recruiting, employee onboarding and offboarding, and other administrative tasks
- Plan company-wide events such as offsites and holiday parties
- Keep the office stocked with snacks and other supplies
- Manage miscellaneous office projects as they arise
- Strong organizational skills that reflect an ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Fun, upbeat, confident; a good representative of company culture
- Creative, proactive thinker who actively seeks solutions and process improvements
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships easily and with authenticity
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
- Curious and eager to learn
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you! In addition to applying here, write to firstname.lastname@example.org to reach the hiring manager directly.
We've experienced incredible growth since our launch in August 2017. From raising over $75MM in debt and equity capital to helping thousands of clients (and growing!) do more with their crypto assets, we've established a dominant position as the debt and credit crypto market leader in the US. As we continue to expand our product suite and geographic footprint, our addressable market grows too. On the cusp of closing our series A, we're fully equipped to build the products and the team that will fuel our success.
BlockFi’s leadership team has decades of experience in the traditional financial services and banking world, and we take a conservative approach to regulation that will position us well for sustainable long-term growth and expansion. Working at BlockFi means working with and around smart, passionate people who are excited about what they're building.
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited vacation / sick days
- Employer paid health coverage (vision, dental, 401K)
- Work alongside an enthusiastic, collegial, and driven team in a highly meritocratic environment
- Weekly lunch, office snacks and coffee