Blockchain.com is the world's leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production blockchain platform in the world, we share the passion to code, create, and ultimately build an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.
We are looking for a Business Development professional from the crypto industry to provide coverage to account management across different regions to support the growth of the function.
This role will leverage on relationship development, networking and account management skills in order to attract, educate and bring in new partnerships into the world of cryptocurrency. Client coverage includes major institutional clients, crypto funds, asset managers, Family office, commercial Banks and HNW individuals etc.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Acquiring and take ownership of relationships with portfolio of major clients (institutional & High Networth Individuals)
- Maintain and growing of existing relationship through sustained communication, building leads and referral partners
- Building on key client’s service processes and system such as KYC and onboarding to ensure seamless client experience
- Support Front office OTC sales and trading initiatives and events
- Conduct and identify new market segment through analysis competitive landscape, understand client’s needs and behaviour, communication with various department to provide optimal key client solutions
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- At least 2-4 years of prior relevant experience in a similar industry. Candidates who have experience in trading or sales in the Financial sector will be considered as well too.
- Strong communication skill, ability to hold conversation with key decision makers and be flexible in variety of situations, able to work under pressure
- Ability to speak and write a second language will be advantageous
- Understanding of derivatives and trading
COMPENSATION & PERKS
- Competitive full-time salary based on experience and meaningful equity in an industry-leading company
- The opportunity to be a key player and build your career at a rapidly expanding, global technology company in an exciting, emerging industry
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Performance-based bonuses paid in cash
- Apple equipment provided by the company
- 100% remote
Pay Transparency Notice: At Blockchain.com, your base pay is one part of your total compensation package. For individuals performing work in the United States, the target annual salary for this position can range from $70,000 to $100,000, and your actual pay will depend on your skills, qualifications, experience, and location, as well as internal equity and market data.
We also offer benefits that include medical and dental coverage, retirement benefits, paid parental leave, flexible paid time off. Additionally, this role might be eligible for discretionary bonuses, and full-time employees will receive equity as part of the compensation package.
Note: Blockchain.com benefits programs are subject to eligibility requirements.
Blockchain is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, and apprenticeship. Blockchain makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business need at the time.