Blockchain is the world's leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production blockchain platform in the world, we share the passion to code, create, and ultimately build an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.
At Blockchain.com, we aim to put our customers at the center of everything we do. The Customer Success team is at the forefront of delivering seamless support experiences and customer enablement to our rapidly growing, global customer base.
We are looking for a proactive, solutions oriented, analytical senior onboarding associate to join our fast growing front line retail KYC team. In this role, you will work closely with the client onboarding manager to supervise a large team of KYC analysts and support in constructively challenging the operations internal processes to drive continuous improvement in automation and efficiency. If you have experience in a fast-paced environment and are looking for an opportunity to be a member of an innovative KYC team in the crypto currency space, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Serve as subject matter expert within the team, assisting with escalations from the KYC team and for KYC related escalations outside of the KYC team
- Assist the Client onboarding manager to supervise the customer on-boarding team, focused primarily on select work streams within the team
- Coordinate case prioritization, capacity planning of the KYC workflow
- Responsible for performance management, and overall development of KYC analysts to evaluate performance, learning, and capability to identify special training needs to increase team efficiency and quality.
- Facilitating 1:1s with the KYC team alongside the QA team to provide feedback on productivity and quality assurance targets
- Identify and execute process improvements, provide guidance and support on key process and technology initiatives to the business
- Assist with the implementation of changes within the team, and always endeavor to streamline and automate processes and procedures for a better client experience.
- Manage personal workload and priorities ensuring timely escalation of key risks/issues to management
- Maintain regular communication with the stakeholders across core internal departments inclusive of Customer Success, Compliance, Security and QA teams
- Responsible for liaising directly with the QA team to ensure all KYC due diligence documentations are in line with the Bank’s KYC standards.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 3+ years experience in KYC teams; preferably with Fintech or digital assets experience
- Strong understanding and subject matter expertise in KYC including EDD and Contact Center fields
- Exceptional analytical skills to decipher information and data from multiple sources.
- Obsessed with providing best-in-class customer experience, and a clear understanding of how KYC onboarding flows can make or break a great customer experience
- Detail-oriented with good organizational skills with managing multiple tasks
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, diverse work environment with great follow through
- Quick learner who can adapt well to a fluid business and regulatory environment
- Strong relationship building skills and experience working with team members of all levels
- Advanced MS Excel and SQL skills are a plus
- Highly motivated, self-starting, and self-sufficient; the right candidate for this role knows how to set vision and direction + execute without heavy supervision
- Fluent English, both written and spoken
- Fluent in Spanish is a plus.
- Passion for cryptocurrencies
COMPENSATION & PERKS
- Competitive full-time salary based on experience and meaningful equity in an industry-leading company
- The opportunity to be a key player and build your career at a rapidly expanding, global technology company in an exciting, emerging industry.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Crypto bonuses
- Performance-based bonuses paid in cash
- Apple equipment provided by the company
- Awesome office locations and remote working options.
- Favorite GIF.
- LinkedIn profile.
- Link to Github, StackOverflow, personal website and/or blog (if applicable).
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by one or more of the following subsidiaries of Blockchain Luxembourg S.A (each, a “Controller”):
- Blockchain Access UK Ltd.
- Blockchain (GB) Limited
- Blockchain (US), Inc.
- Blockchain (LT), UAB
You may contact our Data Protection Officer by email at email@example.com. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Controller’s recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Controller to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Controller’s behalf. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. Because the European Union Commission has determined that United States data privacy laws do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects, the transfer will be subject to appropriate additional safeguards under the standard contractual clauses.
Your personal data will be retained by Controller as long as Controller determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have to right to data portability. In addition, you may lodge a complaint with an EU supervisory authority.