Among the oldest and most trusted crypto companies, Blockchain.com stands out as having a widely distributed consumer business — 82M wallets in 200 countries around the world — and a fast-growing institutional business — $25B traded, $8B in loan originations, and over 1000 clients.
Founded in 2011, Blockchain.com Wallets have accounted for 1/3rd of all bitcoin network transactions and over $1.2T in transaction volumes. We’re on a mission to build the financial system for the internet that empowers anyone anywhere to control their money. After 10 years, over $500M in equity capital, our team of 500 is looking to grow and expand to be ready for the next wave of crypto growth and innovation. And we need you.
The last two years have seen incredible growth in our product features and capabilities, and we have begun to invest in awareness and growth marketing by not just spending on efficient acquisition but also by being the first crypto company to partner with an NFL team like the Cowboys. While the markets may be a mixed bag at the moment, we view this as the opportunity to invest in our brand, to develop key infrastructure, and embark on more special projects.
We are looking for a data-driven operator to help scale the marketing team and to help lead special projects, team operations, and partner with the VP of Marketing on developing global marketing strategy. Ideally you’ve worked in management consulting and/or finance, have an aptitude for models and presentations, but find that you want to move into an operational role that is creative, analytical, and a fast track to leadership. You are hyper organized. You are a systems thinker who is able to ask questions that suss out first principles, and you can work cross-functionally with marketing, business development, partnerships, product, engineering, and our management committee.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Support the VP of Marketing with strategy, analysis, and special projects. You will interface with the entire executive team from the CEO, the Chief Business Officer, VP of Product, VP of Engineering, VP of Customer Success, and VP of International. You will travel to Miami, Dallas, San Francisco, London, and Buenos Aires. You will meet with brand and product partners. And you will get a front row seat to corporate strategy for a fast-growing global crypto company.
- Operationalize a large, global marketing vision. The marketing team has over 20 teammates across the world working towards ambitious goals for the business. You fashion yourself as a future leader and can help to operationalize the company vision to maximize the impact of marketing – from brand awareness to partnerships to paid acquisition and more.
- Lead special projects. Whether it is marketing-sponsored M&A, activating a key market, or closing a sports sponsorship, there are constantly special projects that need a dedicated owner to help lead end-to-end working cross functionally and with internal and external stakeholders to achieve the objective.
- Take initiative and be action-oriented. A global startup in a rapidly-evolving space can be frenetic, energizing, chaotic, ambiguous, and empowering. We need owners who are able to take initiative and be action-oriented.
- Have an adventure. You will work on the internet. Travel the world. Work closely with a talented globally based executive team. Meet some of the most important names in crypto and finance. This is for someone who is hungry for a rare opportunity to accelerate their career.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- A relentless & optimistic attitude, dedication to detail, and passion for crypto finance.
- 6-8 years of experience in investment banking, management consulting, and/or relevant experience in tech/startup or entrepreneurship.
- Strong Analytical, quantitative, and modeling skills with Excel, and/or SQL.
- Highly organized, and a systems thinker.
- Curious and passionate about new concepts, businesses, and more.
- Ability to analyze complex topics, find the signal in the noise but communicate simply.
- Execute on projects quickly and with a high quality bar.
- Can work cross-functionally with a diverse management team and other key stakeholders.
- Thrives on ambiguity. Prefers to work on problems using data.
- Mobile, ready to live on the internet with a willingness to take on any challenge, no matter how seemingly small, or impossibly difficult.
- Bonus points if you have had client facing experience, worked with an executive team before, can actively code, or have managed a product.
- Experience in highly competitive team environments such as sports, military, etc welcomed.
COMPENSATION & PERKS
- Accelerate your career
- Competitive full-time salary, paid in USD, crypto bonus, and equity
- Performance-based bonuses paid in cash
- Standard benefits: Healthcare, Dental, Vision, Life, FSAs, and more.
- Apple equipment provided by the company
- Access to offices in London, Miami, Los Angeles, Buenos Aires, and more.
- LinkedIn profile.
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by one or more of the following subsidiaries of Blockchain Luxembourg S.A (each, a “Controller”):
- Blockchain Access UK Ltd.
- Blockchain (GB) Limited
- Blockchain (US), Inc.
- Blockchain (LT), UAB
You may contact our Data Protection Officer by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Controller’s recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Controller to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Controller’s behalf. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. Because the European Union Commission has determined that United States data privacy laws do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects, the transfer will be subject to appropriate additional safeguards under the standard contractual clauses.
Your personal data will be retained by Controller as long as Controller determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have to right to data portability. In addition, you may lodge a complaint with an EU supervisory authority.