Blockchain.com is the world's leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production blockchain platform in the world, we share the passion to code, create, and ultimately build an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.
We are looking for an experienced regional marketer with a proven track record of building successful regional marketing and brand strategies in Germany
This role will be responsible for identifying regional specific marketing goals and objectives, building local crypto communities, expanding and recruiting influencers and affiliates networks, generating new brand campaigns, and creating content that emphasizes Blockchain.com’s unique value.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Work in partnership with the head of the regional operation, PR, brand, product, and executive team leaders to develop and drive strategic marketing campaigns.
- Analyzing local competition and strengthening the company’s brand position in assigned markets.
- Create, engage with, and help moderate new communities on social platforms, forums, and chat groups to increase positive engagement.
- Establish relationships with regional key influencers and other marketing affiliate partners to help drive brand awareness and adoption.
- Host meetups, events, and AMAs to build Blockchain.com’s brand awareness and community engagement.
- Liaising with central marketing plans and tailoring strategies to suit assigned regions.
- Work with central marketing leads to formulate and supervise the regional marketing budget and evaluate productivity and return on investment (ROI)
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Relevant work experience in expanding regional markets.
- Native-level fluency in the regional official language and business-level fluency in English.
- Knowledge of digital marketing best practices.
- Experience with marketing tools and software.
- Familiarity with the crypto trading ecosystem will be a strong plus.
- Outstanding organizational and project management skills, able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-starter who excels in relationship building and ownership of projects.
- Be able to work flexible and stretched hours to interact with the crypto community as frequently as possible.
COMPENSATION & PERKS
- Competitive full-time salary based on experience and meaningful equity in an industry-leading company
- The opportunity to be a key player and build your career at a rapidly expanding, global technology company in an exciting, emerging industry.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Crypto bonuses
- Performance-based bonuses paid in cash
- Apple equipment provided by the company
- Awesome office locations and remote working options.
- Favorite GIF.
- LinkedIn profile.
- Link to Github, StackOverflow, personal website and/or blog (if applicable).
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by one or more of the following subsidiaries of Blockchain Luxembourg S.A (each, a “Controller”):
- Blockchain Access UK Ltd.
- Blockchain (GB) Limited
- Blockchain (US), Inc.
- Blockchain (LT), UAB
You may contact our Data Protection Officer by email at email@example.com. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Controller’s recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Controller to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Controller’s behalf. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. Because the European Union Commission has determined that United States data privacy laws do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects, the transfer will be subject to appropriate additional safeguards under the standard contractual clauses.
Your personal data will be retained by Controller as long as Controller determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have to right to data portability. In addition, you may lodge a complaint with an EU supervisory authority.