Blockchain.com is the world's leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production blockchain platform in the world, we share the passion to code, create, and ultimately build an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.
Every so often an opportunity arises to take an impactful role at the right company at the right time -- and this is one such opportunity. We’re living through a time when the macro environment makes the time ripe for disruption of the financial system. Watching a crypto market that’s never before garnered this much institutional attention. And building a company that is one of the handful of unicorns that’s successfully operated in crypto for nearly a decade.
We’re looking for an ambitious Product Marketing Manager to lead the go-to-market strategy for one of Blockchain.com’s most exciting and fastest growing products–the Blockchain.com Exchange.
The Exchange is our platform for active traders. Powered by one of the fastest matching engines in the industry, the Exchange offers retail and professional traders everything they need to outperform the market–deep liquidity, access to the most popular crypto trading pairs, advanced charting and order types, and much more.
As Product Marketing Manager for the Exchange, you’ll own the end-to-end go-to-market strategy. From user and competitive research, messaging and positioning, through to product launches.
We’re looking for someone who has prior experience marketing to the active trader community, understands how to reach them, and knows how to motivate them to take action.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Conduct deep research and analysis on our users and the competitive landscape to inform our go-to-market strategy.
- Define differentiated positioning and messaging that will help us rise above the noise and capture the attention of the active trader community.
- Develop and manage cross-functional product launches that have a demonstrable impact on our user acquisition, adoption, and retention goals.
- Establish yourself as the connective tissue between product, marketing, and the active trader market.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 3-5 years of experience marketing technology products to active traders (does not need to be crypto related).
- Deep curiosity and customer centric mindset.
- Strong communications and storytelling skills, both verbal and written.
- Outstanding project management skills.
- Demonstrable ability to collaborate effectively across teams.
- Results oriented mindset with a passion for optimizing performance based on data.
- Self-starter attitude with a preference for building things from scratch.
- Passion for crypto and active trading.
COMPENSATION & PERKS
- Competitive full-time salary based on experience and meaningful equity in an industry-leading company
- The opportunity to be a key player and build your career at a rapidly expanding, global technology company in an exciting, emerging industry.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Crypto bonuses
- Performance-based bonuses paid in cash
- Apple equipment provided by the company
- Awesome office locations and remote working options.
- Favorite GIF.
- LinkedIn profile.
- Link to Github, StackOverflow, personal website and/or blog (if applicable).
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by one or more of the following subsidiaries of Blockchain Luxembourg S.A (each, a “Controller”):
- Blockchain Access UK Ltd.
- Blockchain (GB) Limited
- Blockchain (US), Inc.
- Blockchain (LT), UAB
You may contact our Data Protection Officer by email at email@example.com. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Controller’s recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Controller to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Controller’s behalf. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. Because the European Union Commission has determined that United States data privacy laws do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects, the transfer will be subject to appropriate additional safeguards under the standard contractual clauses.
Your personal data will be retained by Controller as long as Controller determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have to right to data portability. In addition, you may lodge a complaint with an EU supervisory authority.