Blockchain.com is the world's leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production blockchain platform in the world, we share the passion to code, create, and ultimately build an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.
The EA team mission is to provide a high level of support to the MC (Management Committee), you will enable them to focus on the right things at the right time. You will support 2 members of the MC. The EA’s role will mainly involve classic high-level support duties including some events management, but there is also ample opportunity to grow the role and take on more projects. You will work as a business partner with your Executives, looking toward the same objective: creating a fair financial future for everyone. We achieve that with dedication, pride, team work, sharing information, working hard and also having fun. You will also be responsible to run the office (liaise with facility Manager, security, arrange supplies orders and catering) We’re looking for an experienced, full of positive energy, Executive Assistant to partner with at least two of our Executives to drive efficiencies and support them to achieve their goals.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- High quality support to your Executives
- Act as gate-keeper, managing their time and workload to enable them to carry out their role and deliver their goals
- Manage and maintain calendars; take a proactive forward planning approach to diary management
- Overseeing the London office and liaising with the Facilities Manager, making sure the place is always ready to welcome Blockchain.com employees and external visitors.
- Managing services and supplies needed at the London Office.
- Manage catering and food delivery for internal & external events at London Office.
- Keep ahead of potential scheduling conflicts; using initiative to find solutions and communicate changes in a timely manner
- Prioritizing inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts with little guidance; making judgments and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements.
- Inbox management: reading, responding and delegating as appropriate.
- Build strong relationships across the organization with internal and external stakeholders
- Attend and take comprehensive minutes at meetings as required
- Coordinate all travel arrangements; this includes but is not limited to itineraries, flight check-in, transportation to and from airport, etc.
- Participate in preparation for key meetings, preparing papers and taking minutes and following up actions as required
- Manage and drive multiple projects and priorities at once, including off-sites and large scale events
- Complete a broad variety of daily administrative tasks, including expense reports.
- Work as part of the Business support function; collaborating with EA’s across the organization to share best practice
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- You handle confidential information with integrity
- Your attention to detail is key in this role
- You are curious, eager to learn and passionate about taking part in building a team culture!
- Your written and verbal communication skills will be flawless
- You have a “Solution finder” mindset and “Nothing is too small or too big” attitude,
- You are always thinking two steps ahead
- You have experience working with Google suite and other collaborative tools (Slack, Notion etc.)
- You enjoy being an EA and helping other makes you happy
- Competitive full-time salary based on experience and meaningful equity in an industry-leading company
- The opportunity to be a key player and build your career at a rapidly expanding, global technology company in an exciting, emerging industry.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Crypto bonuses
- Performance-based bonuses paid in cash
- Apple equipment provided by the company
- Awesome office locations and remote working options.
- Favorite GIF.
- LinkedIn profile.
- Link to Github, StackOverflow, personal website and/or blog (if applicable).
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by one or more of the following subsidiaries of Blockchain Luxembourg S.A (each, a “Controller”):
- Blockchain Access UK Ltd.
- Blockchain (GB) Limited
- Blockchain (US), Inc.
- Blockchain (LT), UAB
You may contact our Data Protection Officer by email at email@example.com. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Controller’s recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Controller to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Controller’s behalf. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. Because the European Union Commission has determined that United States data privacy laws do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects, the transfer will be subject to appropriate additional safeguards under the standard contractual clauses.
Your personal data will be retained by Controller as long as Controller determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have to right to data portability. In addition, you may lodge a complaint with an EU supervisory authority.