Blockchain is the world's leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production blockchain platform in the world, we share the passion to code, create, and ultimately build an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.
We are looking for an IT Support Engineer to join our growing Operations team.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Provide comprehensive and timely IT support to all employees
- Exercise security best-practices and monitor and train employees to do the same
- Maintain & provision employees hardware and software for a global taskforce
- Perform on-boarding/off-boarding and re-provisioning procedures
- Support the setup and management of new and existing infrastructure
- Support handling user administration and auditing of all third-party service accounts
- Manage office LANs, wifi, and video conferencing systems
- Support the operations teams in all projects including internal events, external events, and office moves
- Support employees with out of hours on-call rota
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- The foremost quality for this position or any position at Blockchain is integrity
- A high degree of security awareness and current knowledge of best practices
- Ability to prioritize, organize and execute quickly and efficiently in a dynamic environment with ever-changing and competing demands.
- Superb fire-fighting and problem solving abilities
- Confident, outgoing, and whatever-it-takes attitude
- Previous startup experience and ability to manage multiple projects with varying timelines and levels of priority
- Good knowledge and experience of MacOS and GSuites/Workspace administration essential
- Good knowledge and experience of Atlassian products essential
- Good knowledge and experience of TCP/IP, networking, routing, firewalls. Meraki experience is ideal.
- Knowledge and experience with Jamf or similar MDM software ideal but not essential
- Previous experience with office moves and building a corporate IT system from the ground up preferred
- Ability to travel 10% out of the year, sometimes internationally
COMPENSATION & PERKS
- Competitive full-time salary based on experience and meaningful equity in an industry-leading company
- The opportunity to be a key player and build your career at a rapidly expanding, global technology company in an exciting, emerging industry.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Crypto bonuses
- Performance-based bonuses paid in cash
- Apple equipment provided by the company
- Awesome office locations and remote working options.