Blockchain.com is the world's leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production blockchain platform in the world, we share the passion to code, create, and ultimately build an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.
We are looking for software engineers from a variety of technical backgrounds with a proven track record in building scalable, reliable and performant systems. You will play a critical role in smart contract development on the Solana protocol - designing, implementing and operating the core infrastructure that underpins our product experiences within the Wallet, Exchange and Explorer.
As a software engineer you should lead by example - driving the technical discussions, influencing the approach and making a positive impact on the team's development by advocating the best engineering practices.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Build solid, reliable software interacting directly with the Solana ecosystem
- Help drive Solana adoption through market leading product experiences, i.e. Wallet, DEX, NFTs and more
- Take the lead in system design decisions, architecture and features
- Be responsible for the design, implementation, testing, and audit of Solana protocol upgrades
- Work within interdisciplinary teams to continually deliver the highest quality products to our users,
- Develop code quality standards to ensure the readability, best practices and maintainability of Solana smart contract/programs
- Drive towards a high level of test automation with deterministic deployments of smart contracts
- Ensure security is at the forefront of everything you do
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Have a deep understanding of the Solana's Sealevel runtime
- Experienced user of Anchor Framework and @solana/web3.js
- Familiarity with integrating with Solana projects including, Serum, Solart, Orca, Raydium, etc.
- Knowledgeable about smart contract security and best practices
- Understanding of tokenomics and governance design
- Experienced user of Git version control system
- You are highly motivated, self-driven, passionate about crypto currencies
- You possess an innate curiosity, you know multiple programming languages, you are a strong advocate for the best engineering practices and thrive on learning new technologies
- You take a pragmatic approach to developing clean solutions to complex problems
COMPENSATION & PERKS
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Unlimited books policy; order the technical resources you need or simply pick something up from our company library.
- Apple equipment.
- Full-time salary based on experience and meaningful equity in an industry-leading company.
- Favorite GIF.
- LinkedIn profile.
- Link to Github, StackOverflow, personal website and/or blog (if applicable).
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by one or more of the following subsidiaries of Blockchain Luxembourg S.A (each, a “Controller”):
- Blockchain Access UK Ltd.
- Blockchain (GB) Limited
- Blockchain (US), Inc.
- Blockchain (LT), UAB
You may contact our Data Protection Officer by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Controller’s recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Controller to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Controller’s behalf. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. Because the European Union Commission has determined that United States data privacy laws do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects, the transfer will be subject to appropriate additional safeguards under the standard contractual clauses.
Your personal data will be retained by Controller as long as Controller determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have to right to data portability. In addition, you may lodge a complaint with an EU supervisory authority.