BLOCKCHAIN.COM - FINANCE MANAGER - POWER USER (ORACLE)
Blockchain.com (View all jobs)
Blockchain.com is the world's leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production blockchain platform in the world, we share the passion to code, create, and ultimately build an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.
We are growing our Finance team and implementing Oracle Cloud (Fusion) as a part of a large finance transformation. We are looking for an experienced ERP Systems Consultant to be the Finance Manager - Power User (Oracle). This person will work closely with our Head of Consolidation & Financial Reporting, our Financial Operations Controller (Oracle) and other team leaders, and will be responsible for managing activities for our ERP implementation, including General Ledger and sub-ledgers in Oracle Cloud, as well as designing and managing overall operational functionality related to Blockchain.com’s Finance ERP system. Post the ERP implementation, this person will own the maintenance of modules and reporting within Oracle as well as support the onboarding of new or acquired entities.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- As a part of the implementation and ongoing operation of the core finance ERP system globally:
- Identify and document business requirements
- Prioritize scope and functionality
- Support development of process design, testing plans and support finance users through the testing cycle
- Go-live management
- Manage process for onboarding of new entities
- Contribute to managing the ERP implementation project collaborating with third party vendors, ERP implementation consultants and internal stakeholders
- Monitor and report project status for initial ERP implementation and ongoing improvements, additions and onboarding of acquired entities
- Maintain all modules of Oracle Fusion
- FCCS Financial Consolidations and Close
- FR Reporting - Financial Statement module
- ERP - General Ledger and Chart of Accounts
- Narrative Reporting for Statutory Reporting
- Develop dashboards as required for finance team
- Maintain financial reporting calendar to inform parties of necessary reporting deadlines as it relates to closing the books in Oracle and/or local ERP
- Support management in completing special projects as assigned and be a financial reporting resource for ad-hoc questions and initiatives
- Recommend and assist in the implementation of process improvements as appropriate, to simplify, standardize and streamline processes, including the documentation of the standard operating procedures
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- The foremost quality for this position or any position at Blockchain.com is integrity.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting required.
- CPA or similar designation preferred, but not required
- Strong ERP system background with a solid knowledge of managing ERP implementations a plus.
- 6+ years working in industry or financial services with prior experience focusing on ERP systems, processes and general ledger accounting
- Strong presentation and communication skills when working with internal teams and external vendors.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work as a team to identify process improvements.
- Capacity to meet deadlines while maintaining quality standards and effective time management
- Ability to work collaboratively with a broad range of business functions
- Adapt to a fast-paced continuous learning environment and show a willingness to take on additional responsibility where required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organization, project management and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously, coordinate the efforts of others and work well with people at a wide range of levels
- Competitive full-time salary based on experience and meaningful equity in an industry-leading company
- The opportunity to be a key player and build your career at a rapidly expanding, global technology company in an exciting, emerging industry.
- Crypto bonuses
- Performance-based bonuses paid in cash
- Apple equipment provided by the company
- Awesome office locations and remote working options.
- Resume/CV and LinkedIn profile.
- Your favorite GIF.