Financial Operations Reconciliation
Blockchain.com is the world's leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production blockchain platform in the world, we share the passion to code, create, and ultimately build an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.
We are growing our Finance Operations and Data team. We are looking for a reconciliation specialist who is looking to roll up their sleeves to help build the infrastructure and processes that will support growth in a fast, yet controlled manner. Reporting to and working with the Middle Office team, this person is comfortable and confident in a high growth company where structure, procedures, and policy are in development, familiar with a fast pace. and is able to prioritize in building a scalable, efficient data function.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Support the development of procedures for data architecture and governance, including reconciliation, gap analysis
- Identify relationships and trends of historical and real-time transactions against crypto and cash movements, between entities in Blockchain.com and external parties.
- Support Management business decisions with complex data retrieval, transformation, and analysis
- Ability to work with large, complex datasets & display methodical approach to resolving discrepancies between various records and platform data
- Develop and deliver regular and ad-hoc business performance analysis and reporting including cost basis, profitability, financial statement
- Enhance overall performance through automation, visualization, mathematical or statistical approach
- Work collaboratively across product owners, finance, and other functional teams within Blockchain.com
- Manage multiple priorities across a mix of ad hoc and operational projects
- Process large amounts of data for statistical modelling and graphic analysis.
- Able to work well with other members of the team to investigate cause of issues
- Performs related duties as assigned or requested.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- The foremost quality for this position or any position at Blockchain.com is integrity.
- Minimum of 3 years experience
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or related discipline.
- Experience in financial services/investment management.
- Experience in SQL or Python.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Excel (Formulas, Pivot Tables and Reference Functions)
- Strong presentation and communication skills when working with internal teams and external vendors.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work as a team to identify process improvements.
- Capacity to meet deadlines while maintaining quality standards and effective time management
- Adapt to a fast-paced continuous learning environment and show a willingness to take on additional responsibility where required.
- Competitive full-time salary based on experience and meaningful equity in an industry-leading company
- The opportunity to be a key player and build your career at a rapidly expanding, global technology company in an exciting, emerging industry.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Crypto bonuses
- Performance-based bonuses paid in cash
- Apple equipment provided by the company
- Awesome office locations and remote working options.
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by one or more of the following subsidiaries of Blockchain Luxembourg S.A (each, a “Controller”):
- Blockchain Access UK Ltd.
- Blockchain (GB) Limited
- Blockchain (US), Inc.
- Blockchain (LT), UAB
You may contact our Data Protection Officer by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Controller’s recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Controller to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Controller’s behalf. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. Because the European Union Commission has determined that United States data privacy laws do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects, the transfer will be subject to appropriate additional safeguards under the standard contractual clauses.
Your personal data will be retained by Controller as long as Controller determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have to right to data portability. In addition, you may lodge a complaint with an EU supervisory authority.