Blockchain is the world's leading software platform for digital assets. Founded in 2011, we provide the world’s largest and most trusted production blockchain platform, powering more than 80 million wallets. Together with our platform of liquidity and execution services, we share the passion to build an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.
NFTs are coming to Blockchain.com and we are looking for an experienced and passionate partnerships lead to accelerate our NFT efforts. This person will have a direct hand in supporting our NFT strategy by sourcing best-in-class creators and content partners while providing input to the overall product direction by engaging with marketplaces, tools, and platforms in the ecosystem. The NFT partnerships lead will build programs that are scalable, design incentives that are long term, and bring high impact partners to Blockchain.com. As a key member of the Partnerships team, this person will be driving one of the most exciting new products on Blockchain.com.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Support Blockchain.com’s NFT strategy by forging strong relationships across various constituents in the space, including creators, entrepreneurs, crypto projects, brands, and traditional content players
- Secure key partnerships with creators to initiate exclusive partnerships and drops on Blockchain.com to launch a diverse network of artists, brands, influencers, and content creators for the platform
- Identify partnerships with NFT marketplaces, tools, and platforms to create best-in-class product experience for our users to access and engage with NFT collections
- Work with marketing and product teams to create drop programs and go-to-market campaigns that build awareness and drive demand for launching on Blockchain.com
- Help prioritize verticals and partnerships to pursue that maximizes impact and differentiates Blockchain.com’s offerings
- Engage and connect with NFT community at large to provide thought-leadership, industry insights, and ensure Blockchain.com’s role in the community
- Streamline deal process for sourcing and structuring deals with creators, and operationalize process by creating materials and collateral to differentiate Blockchain.com’s offering
- Build systems and methods to track and measure success of NFT partnerships
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Strong understanding of NFT ecosystem and passion for the space
- 8+ years BD or partnerships experience with 3+ years experience in content or IP deals
- A proven track record of leading and closing impactful partnerships in a product-centric environment with significant internal and external dependencies
- Experience negotiating commercial deals with organizations of all sizes
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills, ability to interact effectively with partners and colleagues from various cultural backgrounds
- Highly organized, analytical thinker who thrives in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Master’s or equivalent degree in finance or engineering
- Competitive full-time salary based on experience and meaningful equity in an industry-leading company
- The opportunity to be a key player and build your career at a rapidly expanding, global technology company in an exciting, emerging industry.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Crypto bonuses
- Performance-based bonuses paid in cash
- Apple equipment provided by the company
- Awesome office locations and remote working options.
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by one or more of the following subsidiaries of Blockchain Luxembourg S.A (each, a “Controller”):
- Blockchain Access UK Ltd.
- Blockchain (GB) Limited
- Blockchain (US), Inc.
- Blockchain (LT), UAB
You may contact our Data Protection Officer by email at email@example.com. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Controller’s recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Controller to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Controller’s behalf. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. Because the European Union Commission has determined that United States data privacy laws do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects, the transfer will be subject to appropriate additional safeguards under the standard contractual clauses.
Your personal data will be retained by Controller as long as Controller determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have to right to data portability. In addition, you may lodge a complaint with an EU supervisory authority.