Blockchain is the world's leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production blockchain platform in the world, we share the passion to code, create, and ultimately build an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.
We are looking for an Associate Product Manager to join our team. We’re looking for a technically-oriented self-starter who will collaborate with Product and Engineering teams to drive experience improvements throughout the business. We will experiment frequently, learn quickly, and scale our wins.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Support operational leads (Finops / Compliance / CS) in their roadmaps to support and grow our products.
- Gather requirements and synthesize into concise PRDs.
- Collect, analyze, maintain and disseminate product data and information to stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Work with large data sets to understand performance, optimize features, drive decision-making, and measure outcomes.
- Be a champion of analyzing user feedback and actioning solutions for our products.
- Perform deep dives into specific parts of the product or into defects and share learning with the rest of the team.
- Own our localisation programme and its implementation across all of our properties.
- Support the wider product team in the product process
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- A detail and design oriented mindset that constantly thinks about the ultimate customer.
- Strong technical skills and experience with analytics platforms and using data to make informed product decisions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to write thorough feature requirement documents and work with stakeholders and upper management.
- Bonus: Knowledge of, or experience in, the digital currency, banking or FinTech industries.
COMPENSATION & PERKS
- Full-time salary based on experience and meaningful equity in an industry-leading company.
- Amazing and accessible office locations in Miami, LA and London or work remotely from anywhere in the world.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Unlimited books policy; order the technical resources you need or simply pick something up from our company library.
- Apple equipment.
- Resume and/or CV and LinkedIn profile.
- Show us something you’ve built
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by one or more of the following subsidiaries of Blockchain Luxembourg S.A (each, a “Controller”):
- Blockchain Access UK Ltd.
- Blockchain (GB) Limited
- Blockchain (US), Inc.
- Blockchain (LT), UAB
You may contact our Data Protection Officer by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Controller’s recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Controller to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Controller’s behalf. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. Because the European Union Commission has determined that United States data privacy laws do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects, the transfer will be subject to appropriate additional safeguards under the standard contractual clauses.
Your personal data will be retained by Controller as long as Controller determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have to right to data portability. In addition, you may lodge a complaint with an EU supervisory authority.