Blockchain.com is the world's leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production blockchain platform in the world, we share the passion to code, create, and ultimately build an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.
Every so often an opportunity arises to take an impactful role at the right company at the right time -- and this is one such opportunity. We’re living through a time when the macro environment makes the time ripe for disruption of the financial system. Watching a crypto market that’s never before garnered this much institutional attention. And building a company that is one of the handful of unicorns that’s successfully operated in crypto for nearly a decade.
We’re looking for an experienced marketer who has worked in an institutional-facing role at fintech, crypto, or traditional finance companies, helping enable partnerships and sales through storytelling and asset creation. Someone who understands the institutional audience, where they consume content, how they prefer to be approached, which events they attend, and the best way to speak to them. Someone who can translate the new world of DeFi, crypto, and digital assets to the cross-over crowd that is looking for the best way to engage with this new asset class. Finally, someone who wants to write the playbook for crypto institutional marketing as we’re still in the early innings of the industry.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Develop and execute the strategy for Blockchain.com’s institutional marketing efforts
- Collaborate with the institutional markets team to align on strategy, requirements, and messaging to maximize the impact of our partnerships and sales
- Create assets from messaging, 1-pagers, web sites, videos, and more to effectively convey our story
- Relentlessly iterate and innovate to help increase deal flow and grow the top of the funnel
- Manage cross-functional work streams with marketing, design, product, institutional markets, and the executive team to effectively drive GTM efforts
- Write the playbook for institutional marketing in the crypto space.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- The foremost quality for this position or any position at Blockchain.com is integrity
- 5+ years experience with institutional-facing marketing at a fintech, crypto, or traditional finance company
- Deep knowledge of financial or crypto markets in order to speak fluently with the target audience
- A high bar for creative to be an effective steward of the brand
- Ambition -- you want to use this experience to help you on your path to become a CMO
- Strong analytical ability — lead with storytelling but validates progress with data
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
COMPENSATION & PERKS:
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Unlimited books policy; order the technical resources you need or simply pick something up from our company library.
- Apple equipment.
- Full-time salary based on experience and meaningful equity in an industry-leading company.
- Favorite GIF.
- LinkedIn profile.
- Link to Github, StackOverflow, personal website and/or blog (if applicable).
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by one or more of the following subsidiaries of Blockchain Luxembourg S.A (each, a “Controller”):
- Blockchain Access UK Ltd.
- Blockchain (GB) Limited
- Blockchain (US), Inc.
- Blockchain (LT), UAB
You may contact our Data Protection Officer by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Controller’s recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Controller to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Controller’s behalf. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. Because the European Union Commission has determined that United States data privacy laws do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects, the transfer will be subject to appropriate additional safeguards under the standard contractual clauses.