Blockchain is the world's leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production blockchain platform in the world, we share the passion to code, create, and ultimately build an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.
At Blockchain.com, we aim to put our customers at the center of everything we do. The Customer Success team is at the forefront of delivering seamless support experiences and customer enablement to our rapidly growing, global customer base.
We’re seeking a collaborative, energetic and experienced associate to join our Prime Services team. As a member of Prime Services, you will be responsible for providing personalized, white glove service to Blockchain.com’s high-net worth customers, while orchestrating and managing communications with a broad group of internal stakeholders to ensure a delightful customer experience. In addition to delivering excellent customer service, you will also be responsible for handling operational aspects of client accounts, helping the team with process creation and improvement, and identifying opportunities for deeper engagement with our Prime clients.
What You’ll Do:
- Act as a dedicated account manager for a portfolio of crypto-passionate VIP customers using Blockchain.com products and services
- Provide reactive support to our Prime clients by answering emails, phone calls, and live-chat inquiries about our Wallet, Brokerage, Exchange and other product offerings
- Educate clients on all significant product changes and provide feedback on product and policy to relevant internal stakeholders
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure product issues are reported quickly and efficiently and advocate for your clients always.
- Communicate regularly in English on multiple channels, including tickets, emails and live-chat.
- Help answer customer queries regarding our Wallet, Brokerage , Exchange and other product lines
- Maintain a strong sense of ownership and accountability for our clients, including communicating clearly and in a timely manner on all requests and matters
- Serve as a backup to other Prime Associates as necessary
- Learn constantly, adapt to the needs of the teams, and build your cryptocurrency knowledge.
- Navigate cross-functionally as needed to help resolve complex customer issues
Experience & Skills We’re Looking For:
- At least 2 years prior customer service experience within Banking, Finance or FinTech, or equivalent experience preferred
- Experience working with high-net worth clients a plus
- Outstanding client communication skills, both written and verbal. You know how to build rapport and trust, and have a unique flair for delivering important and sensitive information to HNW clients
- Natural problem-solver. You’re known for identifying the root cause of problems and following through on creative solutions.
- Strong understanding of cryptocurrencies and trading products
- Utmost integrity and trustworthiness in all client interactions
- Resilience, empathy and compassion for our customers. You will be the first point of contact for some of our most valued clients and will be relied upon to ensure they get the absolute highest level of support at all times.
- Flexibility. You will be an integral member of a small but growing specialist team supporting VIP clients globally 365 days a year.
- Excel working in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing environment
Compensation & Perks
- Competitive full-time salary
- The opportunity to be a key player and build your career at a rapidly expanding, global technology company in an exciting, emerging industry.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Crypto Bonus paid after 12 months of service, for your first 3 years at Blockchain.com
- Great office location and remote working options at your line managers discretion.
- LinkedIn profile.
- Link to personal website and/or blog (if applicable).