Blockchain is the world's leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production blockchain platform in the world, we share the passion to code, create, and ultimately build an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.
At Blockchain.com, we aim to put our customers at the center of everything we do. The Customer Success team is at the forefront of delivering seamless support experiences and customer enablement to our rapidly growing, global customer base.
We’re looking for an innovative, skilled training and enablement associate to support our growing Customer Success organization. In this role, you’ll help drive exceptional customer service by ensuring our team of CS agents is thoroughly trained on an ongoing basis. You will be responsible for building out a formalized agent training program, creating training content, delivering interactive, engaging educational sessions both within Customer Success and across cross-functional teams, and designing ongoing training and enablement programs. This role will be an excellent fit if you thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment, enjoy building concepts from scratch, have experience managing cross-functional stakeholders, take pride in educating our agents and serving our customers, and have a working knowledge of, or interest in, crypto.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Help define and implement a holistic training and education strategy for our Customer Success organization
- Develop, build, and maintain a top-notch training program for CS agents around Blockchain.com products, processes, and tools
- Manage end-to-end CS new hire onboarding: curriculum development, technology onboarding, delivering new hire sessions, and building examination modules for skill testing and new hire graduation
- Design and implement ongoing enablement and training programs for tenured staff, including refreshing content, re-testing skills, and identifying innovative and unique ways to deliver new training topics
- Deliver content and training in multiple formats, such as bootcamps, remote classroom trainings, and 1:1 training.
- Ensure Customer Success SOPs are regularly updated and changes are trained out to the team effectively.
- Become a Customer Success technology expert and document + train on best practices for utilizing internal and external tooling
- Work with CS leadership to identify areas for agent productivity & efficiency improvements
- Work with our QA and leadership team to build training and development plans for staff members who need additional support
- Build introductory courses to cryptocurrency and blockchain technology that can be delivered to new hires beyond the Customer Success organization
Experience & Skills We’re Looking For:
- The foremost quality for this position or any position at Blockchain is integrity.
- 2+ years of experience working in a training / enablement role
- Must be able to work under deadlines, deliver results on time, and work well in both team environments and independently
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Hands-on content creation experience required; some experience with customer support/success curriculum preferred
- Ability to command a “room” virtually & deliver content in an engaging & compelling manner
- Experience and ability to quickly assess skills gaps that are impacting the business, team, and/or individual and deliver on plan to dramatically improve results
- Thrives in working in a fast-paced, diverse, and ambiguous work environment
- Time zone flexibility. You will be responsible for training staff on multiple time zones, so working hours will need to flex at times based on training needs.
- Impeccable written and verbal English communication skills
- Knowledge of cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology a plus
- Knowledge of Zendesk is a plus
COMPENSATION & PERKS:
- Competitive full-time salary
- The opportunity to be a key player and build your career at a rapidly expanding, global technology company in an exciting, emerging industry.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Crypto Bonus paid after 12 months of service, for your first 3 years at Blockchain.com
- Great office location and remote working options at your line managers discretion.
- LinkedIn profile.
- Link to personal website and/or blog (if applicable).