Blockchain is the world's leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production blockchain platform in the world, we share the passion to code, create, and ultimately build an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.
At Blockchain.com, we aim to put our customers at the center of everything we do. The Customer Success team is at the forefront of delivering seamless support experiences and customer enablement to our rapidly growing, global customer base.
We’re building a world class customer success team at Blockchain.com As a Customer Success Associate, you will join our First Line Support team and provide the highest level of service across millions of customers using Blockchain.com products. In this role, you’ll become a product expert, and be responsible for training, troubleshooting, and resolving customer inquiries and escalations through a host of different channels in a professional and timely manner. In addition, you’ll maintain an up-to-date understanding of new Blockchain.com products and functionality, and utilize this knowledge to enhance customer experience and resolve reported issues. Successful candidates in this role are able to simply, concisely and empathetically resolve and communicate technical issues to our customers, collaborate well with cross-functional stakeholders, have a passion for providing excellent customer service to a global and diverse customer base, and a keen interest in crypto.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide the highest level of customer service to the millions of customers using Blockchain.com products.
- Act as a bridge between customer success, product, and engineering teams on product issues and bug resolution
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure product issues are reported clearly, quickly and efficiently
- Communicate well in English on multiple channels, including tickets, emails and live-chat.
- Maintain up-to-date product knowledge and understanding of support and engineering processes to effectively identify, scope, and communicate customer escalations, bugs, and other requested product modification
- Achieve key performance metrics related to quality, productivity, responsiveness, and customer satisfaction
- Learn and utilize internal tools to manage and optimize all customer interactions
- Work with internal stakeholders across the organization to resolve customer issues in a timely and effective manner
Experience & Skills We’re Looking For:
- 1+ years of experience in customer-facing role
- Customer-first mindset; you should have a genuine passion for creating positive, timely, and thoughtful customer experiences
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Utmost integrity and trustworthiness in all customer interactions
- Be able to work independently, while knowing how and when to escalate and/or collaborate with internal stakeholders on critical customer issues
- Strong attention to detail, particularly when reviewing and responding to customer inquiries
- Thriving in a rapidly-changing, ambiguous environment. You will be part of a high-growth, high-performing team that is constantly evolving while also serving millions of customers a year.
- Resilience and flexibility. You’re willing to roll up your sleeves and help the team out as needed, even if tasks fall outside of your typical responsibilities.
- Knowledge of cryptocurrencies a plus
- Fintech, Financial Services and/or Banking experience a plus
Compensation & Perks
- Competitive full-time salary
- The opportunity to be a key player and build your career at a rapidly expanding, global technology company in an exciting, emerging industry.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Crypto Bonus paid after 12 months of service, for your first 3 years at Blockchain.com
- Great office location and remote working options at your line managers discretion.
- LinkedIn profile.
- Link to personal website and/or blog (if applicable).