Junior Executive Assistant - CEO office
Based in LA
Blockchain.com is the world's leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production blockchain platform in the world, we share the passion to code, create, and ultimately build an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.
This is such a fantastic development opportunity as not only will you be responsible for the typical day to day EA duties for the CEO office and the LA office, you will also learn a lot and grow under the direction of the senior EA. EA duties will include internal and external meeting management, management of correspondence, organising international travel, events, expenses and office management. You will be an important part of building the team culture of the LA office. We’re looking for an experienced EA, full of positive energy, with high attention to detail, discretion and impeccably high standards
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- High quality support to the CEO office team
- Work under the guidance of the senior EA
- Happy to work for other Execs and cover EA overflow work
- Overseeing the LA office and liaising with the Facilities Manager, making sure the place is always ready to welcome Blockchain.com employees.
- Managing Services and supplies
- Manage catering or food delivery when requested
- Search and book restaurants, nice events ideas, be proactive to enhance team culture
- Help coordinate all travel arrangements; this includes but is not limited to itineraries, flight check-in, transportation to and from airport, etc.
- Help on events planning, including off-sites and large scale events
- Complete a broad variety of daily administrative tasks, including expense reports.
- Work as part of the Business support function; collaborating with EAs across the organisation to share best practice, learn and grow
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- You handle confidential information with integrity
- You have good knowledge of LA hot spots
- Your attention to detail is key in this role
- You are curious, eager to learn and passionate about taking part in building a team culture!
- Your written and verbal communication skills will be flawless
- You have a “Solution finder” mindset and “Nothing is too small or too big” attitude,
- You are always thinking two steps ahead
- You have experience working with Google suite and other collaborative tools (Slack, Notion etc.)
- You enjoy being a EA and helping other makes you happy
COMPENSATION & PERKS:
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Unlimited books policy; order the technical resources you need or simply pick something up from our company library.
- Apple equipment.
- Full-time salary based on experience and meaningful equity in an industry-leading company.
- Favorite GIF.
- LinkedIn profile.
- Link to Github, StackOverflow, personal website and/or blog (if applicable).