Blockchain is building our first HR Business Partner team! The HR Business Partner plays a vital role in ensuring the teams they partner with are thriving and executing at scale and translating business strategy into people & org strategy. As a key member of our People team, you will work closely with managers on engagement, employee development, performance management and other key components to the employee experience. You’ll provide proactive guidance and counsel and will play a pivotal role in our growth. Using data, combined with sound judgment and creativity, you’ll directly influence the growth & scaling of our organization. We’re looking for an innovative person to help us continue to build a world class team. As Blockchain’s first HRBP hire, you will have the opportunity to make a huge impact!
What you will do:
- Work with relevant stakeholders to help spearhead people programs and strategies that enhance our culture -- including performance management, compensation, talent development & feedback, employee engagement & retention, and internal communications.
- Partner with the management team on org design, planning, and execution at scale.
- Provide coaching/guidance on career pathing and leveling, learning and development, change management, org design, and employee relations.
- Identify and advise leadership on the development needs of their teams and functions.
- Build and apply HR policies and manage employee relations issues.
- Analyze trends & use data to develop people programs and influence change.
- Build excellent working relationships across the business.
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent post-secondary degree in business, HR or related field.
- 7+ years of experience in an HR generalist leadership role, preferably in a tech environment.
- International HR experience - partnering with teams across multiple countries.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment with ever-changing priorities.
- Passion for innovative HR solutions and process improvement.
- Track record of success partnering with senior leaders within the business.
- Strong experience with organizational scaling and design.
- A stellar solutions focus and with the ability to identify problems and drive appropriate solutions
- Deep understanding of relevant employment laws.
- Strong business acumen and ability to work well across different functions in order to integrate HR and business strategies.
- The ability to understand business goals and recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in business objectives, productivity and development of HR within the company.
- Advanced project management skills; ability to lead projects to influence and then drive execution and achievement of the right results.
COMPENSATION & PERKS
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Unlimited books policy; order the technical resources you need or simply pick something up from our company library.
- Apple equipment.
- Full-time salary based on experience and meaningful equity in an industry-leading company.
- Favorite GIF
- LinkedIn profile
- Link to personal website and/or blog (if applicable)