Monitoring and Reporting Lead, UK, EMEA and ROW
Blockchain.com is the world's leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production blockchain platform in the world, we share the passion to code, create, and ultimately build an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.
We are looking for an outstanding compliance professional to join our fast-growing team as the UK, EMEA and ROW. Monitoring and Reporting Lead. In this role, you will work closely across the compliance team and other functions in the company to provide support on compliance and regulatory matters across the UK, EU and ROW. We are looking for a highly motivated, adaptable and collaborative person who can handle ambiguity and enjoys building. If you have experience in a fast-paced environment and are looking for an opportunity to be a member of an innovative compliance team in the crypto currency space, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
The US Monitoring and Reporting Lead is the head of the AML Transaction Monitoring Program for Blockchain’s UK, EU and ROW operations, which includes alert generation and review, case investigation, and SAR filing.
- Day-to-day management of the team reviewing AML transaction monitoring alerts, investigating cases, and filing SARs.
- Involvement in strategic efforts to improve monitoring, case management, and reporting processes.
- Involvement in periodic monitoring rule review and threshold validation exercises.
- Provide assistance in preparing the regular AML and Sanctions Risk Assessment
- Development of reporting on risk indicators and workflow metrics for consumption by senior management.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in AML Transaction Monitoring and Suspicious Activity Reporting at a regulated financial institution.
- Proven people management skills, excellent written and verbal communications skills, good organizational and time management skills.
- Professional experience with cryptocurrencies is advantageous but not required.
- Professional certification (e.g., ACAMS, ICA) preferred.
- We are a permanent-remote company, which means that this role can be located anywhere in the UK or EU.