People Operations Manager - US
Blockchain.com is the world's leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production blockchain platform in the world, we share the passion to code, create, and ultimately build an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.
The People Ops Manager will own people operations and provide HR support to our US team members as well as work on a breadth of global, company-wide HR initiatives.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Support a positive onboarding experience through effective coordination and delivery of logistics, start date preparation activities, and new hire orientation program.
- Maintain data entry of new hires, I-9’s, job changes, terminations, and leaves of absence, while ensuring accuracy and integrity.
- Maintain and file correspondence, reports as well as sensitive and confidential data, employee files and documents.
- Advise employees on day to day HR policies and procedures and other employee lifecycle events.
- Assisting employees where appropriate in resolving their concerns quickly and efficiently.
- Work closely with recruiting team, total rewards and HRBP’s in implementation of HR initiatives and programs.
- Support the payroll manager by preparing payroll reports.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- A strong ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
- Drive to scale HR processes in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work independently as well as be an excellent team player both within your team and cross-functionally.
- You are proactive and self directed learner.
- Minimum three years experience in the Human Resources field.
- Strong computer skills with proven proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, et. al.), Google Suite, as well as experience with Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS).
- Strong organizational skills and detail orientation, with the ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple projects and stakeholders in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and professional behavior in working with all levels of employees.
- Knowledge of multiple human resources disciplines preferred (onboarding, benefits, immigration, etc.).