Product Operations Manager
Blockchain is the world's leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production blockchain platform in the world, we share the passion to code, create, and ultimately build an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.
Product Operations builds the connective tissue between product, engineering and user-facing teams, using a data centric approach to scale our products at internet speed, delivering more value to more users, faster.
As a Product Operations Manager, you will be responsible for building strong connections between teams, creating product insights to identify areas of growth, ensuring a tight product feedback loop and coordinating smooth, high-quality feature launches.
This is a unique, once in a career, opportunity to deliver mass-market financial products & services on a global scale. We are looking for someone who has experience in - and understands the intricacies of - delivering high quality and innovative internet-scale consumer products, across multiple work streams.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Measure, analyse and optimise product performance by collaborating with engineering, customer service, and data science teams to use and manipulate data effectively.
- Scan the horizon for problems before they occur by designing data-driven monitoring and alerting based on usage patterns.
- Drive product growth by deploying the right processes and tools to consolidate, track and analyse customer feedback, enabling the organisation and products to flourish at scale.
- Combine data driven insights with product vision & strategy to introduce new features and improvements to maximize impact and growth.
- Own product launch readiness to ensure operations teams are ready with the information and processes required to support new products such as training, paybooks, documentation, resolutions paths and FAQs.
- Solve problems and simplify complex issues by drilling into details and the technical aspects of our systems and processes to deliver targeted solutions.
- Perform discovery, run experiments and track feedback in order to develop solutions iteratively.
- Serve as a central point of contact for inbound communication from other teams, responding or routing to improve operational efficiency.