Blockchain is the world's leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production blockchain platform in the world, we share the passion to code, create, and ultimately build an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.
We’re looking for a talented, driven and ambitious recruiter to join our growing team to support Blockchain.com’s continued expansion. The perfect candidate will have experience of working in a fast-paced environment (ideally within tech), with a background in hiring predominantly for Markets and Lending positions including Trading Operations, Quantitative Development, Asset Management, Credit and DeFi.
This will be one of the team’s first members based in the United States, and will provide an opportunity to take ownership over our Engineering hiring efforts there. The role will report into the Head of Talent.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Ensure a world-class candidate experience.
- Drive the recruitment process including interviewing, evaluating skill level, taking and giving feedback, managing the offer process and onboarding.
- Establish yourself as a trusted partner and point of contact for hiring managers across the organization.
- Implement innovative sourcing and selection tools where necessary, allowing you to identify and engage the best talent using the right tool for the job.
- Create captivating job descriptions to help articulate and market each unique career opportunity.
- Build relationships with relevant industry professional associations, universities, meetups and other appropriate events.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- The foremost quality for this or any position at Blockchain is integrity.
- At least 3 years of experience in recruitment, with a focus in quantitative finance and markets roles
- Experience of recruiting for roles within trading infrastructure/low latency technology, venture capital or business strategy would be a bonus.
- Agency or in-house both welcome, and a combination of both a plus.
- Experience in a high growth tech company would be a bonus
- You must be self-motivated, tenacious and driven, operating with a high sense of urgency while working effectively within a team environment.
- You must value delivery, and have a proven track record in the following abilities: organization, motivation and follow through.
- You must be able to identify problems and drive change where necessary.
- You're a charismatic people person who can talk to anyone; you're flexible, fearless and excited to help build something awesome and share it with the world.
COMPENSATION & PERKS:
- Full-time salary based on experience and meaningful equity in an industry-leading company.
- The opportunity to be a key player and build your career at a rapidly expanding, global technology company in an exciting, emerging industry.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Remote working environment.
- Apple Equipment.
- Favorite GIF.
- LinkedIn profile.