Executive Assistant / Office Manager
Based at the Miami office
Blockchain.com is the world's leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production blockchain platform in the world, we share the passion to code, create, and ultimately build an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.
The EA team mission is to provide a high level of support to the MC (Management Committee), you will enable them to focus on the right things at the right time. You will support 3 members of the MC. The EA’s role will mainly involve classic high-level support duties including some events management, but there is also ample opportunity to grow the role and take on more projects. You will work as a business partner with your Executives, looking toward the same objective: creating a fair financial future for everyone. We achieve that with dedication, pride, team work, sharing information, working hard and also having fun. You will also be responsible to run the office (liaise with facility Manager, security, arrange supplies orders and catering) We’re looking for an experienced, full of positive energy, Executive Assistant to partner with at least two of our Executives to drive efficiencies and support them to achieve their goals.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- High quality support to your Executive
- Act as gate-keeper, managing their time and workload to enable them to carry out their role and deliver their goals
- Manage and maintain calendars; take a proactive forward planning approach to diary management
- Overseeing the Miami office and liaising with the Facilities Manager, making sure the place is always ready to welcome Blockchain.com employees.
- Managing Services and supplies
- Manage catering or food delivery when requested
- Keep ahead of potential scheduling conflicts; using initiative to find solutions and communicate changes in a timely manner
- Prioritising inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts with little guidance; making judgments and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements.
- Inbox management: reading, responding and delegating as appropriate.
- Build strong relationships across the organisation with internal and external stakeholders
- Attend and take comprehensive minutes at meetings as required
- Coordinate all travel arrangements; this includes but is not limited to itineraries, flight check-in, transportation to and from airport, etc.
- Participate in preparation for key meetings, preparing papers and taking minutes and following up actions as required
- Manage and drive multiple projects and priorities at once, including off-sites and large scale events
- Complete a broad variety of daily administrative tasks, including expense reports.
- Work as part of the Business support function; collaborating with EA’s across the organisation to share best practice
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- You handle confidential information with integrity
- Your attention to detail is key in this role
- You are curious, eager to learn and passionate about taking part in building a team culture!
- Your written and verbal communication skills will be flawless
- You have a “Solution finder” mindset and “Nothing is too small or too big” attitude,
- You are always thinking two steps ahead
- You have experience working with Google suite and other collaborative tools (Slack, Notion etc.)
- You enjoy being an EA and helping other makes you happy
COMPENSATION & PERKS:
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Unlimited books policy; order the technical resources you need or simply pick something up from our company library.
- Apple equipment.
- Full-time salary based on experience and meaningful equity in an industry-leading company.
- Favorite GIF.
- LinkedIn profile.
- Link to Github, StackOverflow, personal website and/or blog (if applicable).