Blockchain.com is the world's leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production blockchain platform in the world, we share the passion to code, create, and ultimately build an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.
Blockchain.com Ventures independently invests in some of the blockchain industry’s most transformative early-stage businesses. We provide capital and access to valuable infrastructure that helps companies succeed. We are looking for an exceptional finance professional to join our Ventures team. As an Associate, you will apply your expertise in finance operations and transaction services in an unconventional and fast-paced setting. If you’re excited about the opportunity to have a front-row seat in supporting the advancement of the world’s most interesting technology, this is the right opportunity for you.
To succeed in this role, you will be a self-starter with a keen eye for detail and great organisational skills. A background in crypto or a deep level of curiosity about the space will be valuable.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Support the finance, legal and investment teams with day-to-day fund administration, including:
- Fund administrator oversight
- Investment process management and documentation
- NAV calculation
- Scheduling and release of capital notices and investor reporting
- Invoice and expense management
- Management of banking and trading counterparty relationships
- Financial statement and audit process support
- Statutory compliance monitoring
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- The foremost quality for this position or any position at Blockchain.com is integrity
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- 3+ years of experience in financial services (Consulting, VC/PE, Investment Banking, Fund Admin.)
- Ability to manage a varying and dynamic workload, while maintaining relationships and communication channels across a broad stakeholder base
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Professional accounting qualification (ACA, CIMA, etc.) is a plus
COMPENSATION & PERKS
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Unlimited books policy; order the technical resources you need or simply pick something up from our company library.
- Apple equipment.
- Full-time salary based on experience and meaningful equity in an industry-leading company.
- Favorite GIF.
- LinkedIn profile.
- Link to Github, StackOverflow, personal website and/or blog (if applicable).
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by one or more of the following subsidiaries of Blockchain Luxembourg S.A (each, a “Controller”):
- Blockchain Access UK Ltd.
- Blockchain (GB) Limited
- Blockchain (US), Inc.
- Blockchain (LT), UAB
You may contact our Data Protection Officer by email at email@example.com. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Controller’s recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Controller to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Controller’s behalf. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. Because the European Union Commission has determined that United States data privacy laws do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects, the transfer will be subject to appropriate additional safeguards under the standard contractual clauses.
Your personal data will be retained by Controller as long as Controller determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have to right to data portability. In addition, you may lodge a complaint with an EU supervisory authority.