Blockchain.com is the world's leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production blockchain platform in the world, we share the passion to code, create, and ultimately build an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.
The markets team at Blockchain.com comprises traders, quants and engineers working together to support the Blockchain.com exchange and markets activity. The team is growing rapidly and we are looking to add a US trading operations professional to help manage our liquidity strategies. Trading Operations works closely with the engineers on developing new features to drive increased adoption and value to our retail and institutional customers.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Manage algorithms that provide tight spreads on our exchanges and ensure liquidity for exchange clients. You will be in the front line of defense to ensure they’re running optimally and quickly spot and fix potential issues.
- Propose improvements to existing strategies including ways to optimize balances, flows, and customer experience.
- Scan the crypto market environment to identify and propose new features and financial products we can offer to customers and then work with our quants and engineers to build them.
- Work closely with our engineering team to innovate on the tools and systems you use daily.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Passion for crypto markets.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced trading environment that functions 24/7.
- Desire to build robust processes and procedures to support the growth of this business unit.
- Strong attention to detail, and ability to communicate clearly with engineers, finance, and counterparties.
- SQL knowledge required
- Positive attitude and mature interpersonal skills.
- Strong quantitative skills a must, technical undergraduate degree or equivalent knowledge required
COMPENSATION & PERKS
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Unlimited books policy; order the technical resources you need or simply pick something up from our company library.
- Apple equipment.
- Full-time salary based on experience and meaningful equity in an industry-leading company.