Blockchain is the world's leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production blockchain platform in the world, we share the passion to code, create, and ultimately build an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.
We are looking for an experienced and technically minded Product Manager to lead the design and development of new products for Blockchain’s users. This is a unique, once in a career, opportunity to deliver mass-market financial products & services on a global scale. We are looking for someone who has experience in - and understands the intricacies of - delivering high quality and innovative internet-scale consumer products, across multiple work streams.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Work in collaboration with the engineers, designers and business leaders to design, develop and deliver crypto products.
- Lead impactful product launches by coordinating between teams, communicating requirements, managing timelines, uncovering and unblocking critical dependencies.
- Use and manipulate data effectively to measure, analyze and optimize the success of the products you develop.
- Combine data driven insights with product vision & strategy to design new features and improvements to maximize impact and growth.
- Solve problems and simplify complex issues by drilling into details and the technical aspects of our systems and processes to deliver targeted solutions.
- Understand our customers using quantitative and qualitative methods. Harness this information to build and enhance products and features that serve their needs.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- A detail and design oriented mindset that constantly thinks about the ultimate customer.
- Experience in large-scale, consumer facing web/mobile products and applications.
- A proven track record of shipping products in a technical environment and working with developers and designers on a day-to-day basis.
- Strong technical skills and experience with analytics platforms and using data to make informed product decisions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to write thorough feature requirement documents and work with stakeholders and upper management.
- Experience of compiling and executing implementation timelines and project roadmaps.
- A background in engineering or computer science is a plus, but not essential.
- Bonus: Knowledge of, or experience in, the digital currency, banking or FinTech industries.
COMPENSATION & PERKS
- Full-time salary based on experience and meaningful equity in an industry-leading company.
- Amazing and accessible office locations in Miami, LA and London or work remotely from anywhere in the world.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Unlimited books policy; order the technical resources you need or simply pick something up from our company library.
- Apple equipment.
- Resume and/or CV and LinkedIn profile.
- Link to github, stackoverflow, personal website and/or blog (if applicable).
- Show us something you’ve built
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by one or more of the following subsidiaries of Blockchain Luxembourg S.A (each, a “Controller”):
- Blockchain Access UK Ltd.
- Blockchain (GB) Limited
- Blockchain (US), Inc.
- Blockchain (LT), UAB
You may contact our Data Protection Officer by email at email@example.com. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Controller’s recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Controller to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Controller’s behalf. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. Because the European Union Commission has determined that United States data privacy laws do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects, the transfer will be subject to appropriate additional safeguards under the standard contractual clauses.
Your personal data will be retained by Controller as long as Controller determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have to right to data portability. In addition, you may lodge a complaint with an EU supervisory authority.