We are growing the Data Team of our Finance Operations. We are looking for a Data Analyst who is looking to roll up their sleeves to help build the infrastructure and processes that will support growth in a fast, yet controlled manner. Reporting to and working with the Global Group Controller, this person is comfortable and confident in a high growth company where structure, procedures, and policy are in development, familiar with a fast pace. and is able to prioritize in building a scalable, efficient data function.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Support management in developing data architecture and governance, driving data quality and supporting operational excellence in execution of data orientated initiatives.
- Design, build and run robust processes for delivering data management.
- Drive and implement approved data change initiatives.
- Design, deliver and undertake data quality monitoring processes
- Partner with operations teams to ensure record from user experience through to financial statements
- Contributes to the development of project plans for data deliverables. Depicts moderately complex to complex ideas, issues and data designs to varied audiences.
- Participates in the creation and implementation of new standards and procedures.
- Investigates components of new tools and techniques.
- Performs related duties as assigned or requested.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- The foremost quality for this position or any position at Blockchain.com is integrity.
- Minimum of 3 years experience
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Business or related discipline.
- Proficiency with data processing and data warehouse / big data environments.
- Proficiency with designing data models, defining data architecture schema etc.
- Experience in financial services/investment management.
- Strong presentation and communication skills when working with internal teams and external vendors.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work as a team to identify process improvements.
- Capacity to meet deadlines while maintaining quality standards and effective time management
- Adapt to a fast-paced continuous learning environment and show a willingness to take on additional responsibility where required.
COMPENSATION & PERKS:
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Apple equipment.
- Full-time salary based on experience and meaningful equity in an industry-leading company
- US Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Flexible Spending Account, Commuter, Life, Short Term & Long Term Disability.
- Resume/CV and LinkedIn profile.
- Your favorite GIF.