Blockchain is the world's leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production blockchain platform in the world, we share the passion to code, create, and ultimately build an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Reporting into the Escalation Desk Lead, you will be part of a rock star team ensuring that we handle complaints in a fair, transparent and efficient way. You will interact with our compliance and legal teams and will liaise with regulatory bodies as needed.
- Provide an empathetic and professional approach to complaint handling.
- Resolve customer complaints in line with internal SLAs
- Act as a point of contact for our legal and compliance team.
- Manage complaint cases from start to finish, providing regular updates to customers until resolution.
- Support regulatory, legal or executive investigations from complaint customers.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- The foremost quality for this position or any position at Blockchain is integrity.
- Passion for creating a positive user experience that is responsive and organized.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, diverse work environment with great follow through.
- 2+ years experience handling complaints in a regulated industry
- Knowledge of cryptocurrencies is beneficial but not required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
COMPENSATION & PERKS
- Competitive full-time salary
- The opportunity to be a key player and build your career at a rapidly expanding, global technology company in an exciting, emerging industry.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Crypto Bonus paid after 12 months of service, for your first 3 years at Blockchain.com
- Great office location and remote working options at your line managers discretion.
- LinkedIn profile.
- Link to personal website and/or blog (if applicable).
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by one or more of the following subsidiaries of Blockchain Luxembourg S.A (each, a “Controller”):
- Blockchain Access UK Ltd.
- Blockchain (GB) Limited
- Blockchain (US), Inc.
- Blockchain (LT), UAB
You may contact our Data Protection Officer by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Controller’s recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Controller to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Controller’s behalf. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. Because the European Union Commission has determined that United States data privacy laws do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects, the transfer will be subject to appropriate additional safeguards under the standard contractual clauses.
Your personal data will be retained by Controller as long as Controller determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have to right to data portability. In addition, you may lodge a complaint with an EU supervisory authority.