Blockchain is the world's leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production blockchain platform in the world, we share the passion to code, create, and ultimately build an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Reporting into the Global Customer Success Lead, you will be responsible for a team of trading support specialists. You will ensure that customers using our trading platform receive the highest level of support. You will handle complex margin trading related questions and own these cases until completion.
- Help to build, train and coach a team of experienced trading support professionals.
- Act as a bridge between customer success, product, and engineering teams on product issues and bug resolution.
- Ensure that our leverage trading customers are receiving industry leading support on tickets, livechat and email.
- Report regularly on contact volumes, trends and offer improvement ideas to product managers.
- Craft, implement and improve the teams performance to ensure KPI and SLA goals are met.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- The foremost quality for this position or any position at Blockchain is integrity.
- Experience in managing a substantial customer or technical support team.
- A deep understanding of trading platforms, and specifically how leverage systems work.
- Experience leading a team of associates or trading specialists
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, diverse work environment with great follow through.
- Knowledge of cryptocurrencies.
- Flexibility and resilience. We are a 24/7 global company serving millions of customers worldwide and our leadership team leads from the front.
COMPENSATION & PERKS
- Competitive full-time salary
- The opportunity to be a key player and build your career at a rapidly expanding, global technology company in an exciting, emerging industry.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Crypto Bonus paid after 12 months of service, for your first 3 years at Blockchain.com
- Great office location and remote working options at your line managers discretion.
- LinkedIn profile.
- Link to personal website and/or blog (if applicable).
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by one or more of the following subsidiaries of Blockchain Luxembourg S.A (each, a “Controller”):
- Blockchain Access UK Ltd.
- Blockchain (GB) Limited
- Blockchain (US), Inc.
- Blockchain (LT), UAB
You may contact our Data Protection Officer by email at email@example.com. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Controller’s recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Controller to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Controller’s behalf. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. Because the European Union Commission has determined that United States data privacy laws do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects, the transfer will be subject to appropriate additional safeguards under the standard contractual clauses.
Your personal data will be retained by Controller as long as Controller determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have to right to data portability. In addition, you may lodge a complaint with an EU supervisory authority.