Blockchain is the world's leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production blockchain platform in the world, we share the passion to code, create, and ultimately build an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Reporting into the Contractor Supervisor, you will be responsible for the scheduling of people resources, to ensure an efficient and fluid working environment for contractors supporting Blockchain.com staff on various projects.
- Schedule shifts on flexible rota system for hundreds of contractors working globally on multiple timezones.
- Ensure resources are distributed between teams and products in line with customer demand.
- Ensure ticket volumes and backlogs are tracked in real time and staff are cycled between teams to react to sudden contact spikes on product lines.
- Act as a point of contact for contractor specific queries relating to shifts.
- Escalate any attendance concerns to the Contractor manager.
- Act as a liaison with our Training and QA teams to adjust available hours based on individuals performance.
- Authorise timesheets weekly in a timely manner, ensuring all contractors have recorded their shifts correctly and are submitted on time.
- Act as a point of contact for our finance operations teams and ensure any concerns they raise are noted and corrected as fast as possible.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- The foremost quality for this position or any position at Blockchain is integrity.
- 3+ years of experience in a real time analyst or scheduling position supporting large global workforces.
- Experience scheduling shifts, processing payroll or invoices is required.
- Great spoken and written communication skills
- Knowledge of workforce management systems, and Zendesk is a plus.
- Crypto knowledge is a plus
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- LinkedIn profile.
- Link to personal website and/or blog (if applicable).
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by one or more of the following subsidiaries of Blockchain Luxembourg S.A (each, a “Controller”):
- Blockchain Access UK Ltd.
- Blockchain (GB) Limited
- Blockchain (US), Inc.
- Blockchain (LT), UAB
You may contact our Data Protection Officer by email at email@example.com. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Controller’s recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Controller to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Controller’s behalf. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. Because the European Union Commission has determined that United States data privacy laws do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects, the transfer will be subject to appropriate additional safeguards under the standard contractual clauses.
Your personal data will be retained by Controller as long as Controller determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have to right to data portability. In addition, you may lodge a complaint with an EU supervisory authority.