Blockchain.com is the world's leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production blockchain platform in the world, we share the passion to code, create, and ultimately build an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.
We are looking for an outstanding legal professional to join our fast-growing team as a generalist Program Manager and Legal Ops Specialist. You will advise on and manage a variety of issues, including the set-up of the Legal Ops function. If you have experience in a fast-paced environment and are looking for an opportunity to be a member of an innovative legal team in the crypto currency space, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Support merger and acquisition transactions and other strategic corporate development transactions, including due diligence, document preparation, closing mechanics, and post-closing integration and administration.
- Assist with administering equity activity and Blockchain.com’s incentive plan (including Carta)
- Provide legal support to various in-house teams to ensure compliance guidelines and internal policies are met
- Set up our Legal Ops function to drive better and more efficient results with our outside vendors, manage the Legal budget, and manage law firm in-take and administration
- Assist with regulatory licensing applications and renewals (within the US and globally)
- Help define procedures and practices within Legal to promote efficient workflows and handling of legal requests
- Maintain overall governance of existing processes and strategies
- Liaise with internal and external counsel
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- A minimum of 5-8 years of experience is required
- Familiarity with Carta and legal billing software
- Advanced knowledge of the application of legal processes applied in law
- Proven ability to support a fast-paced business and manage across global time zones
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Ability to manage a diverse and complex workload while maintaining priorities and proactively anticipating issues, particularly in a fast-paced corporate setting
- Strong collaborative leadership skills
- Track record of proactively building and maintaining productive relationships with business and corporate functional leaders
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity
- Excellent judgement and analytical skills
- First class interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to anticipate legal issues or risks and to “see around the corner”
COMPENSATION & PERKS
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Unlimited books policy; order the technical resources you need or simply pick something up from our company library.
- Apple equipment.
- Full-time salary based on experience and meaningful equity in an industry-leading company.
- LinkedIn profile.
- Link to personal website and/or blog (if applicable).