Blockchain is the world's leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production blockchain platform in the world, we share the passion to code, create, and ultimately build an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.
We are looking for a Financial Analyst to join our growing Finance Operations team.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Assist in review and coordination of the weekly, monthly and yearly reconciliation process and ensure that various reporting systems and source data are accurate and reconciled.
- Assist in delivering well organised reports and advanced dashboards making use of the latest tools and technologies.
- Follow up promptly on discrepancies and exceptions resulting from reconciliation processes and report to management.
- Perform reconciliations and identify opportunities in the process flows for streamlining/automation and working towards greater efficiencies.
- Provide operational support to other functions including Finance Operations, Compliance, Accounting, Lending and Markets teams to ensure successful delivery of projects.
- Take ownership of internal and external inquiries and provide fast and professional resolution.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Relevant work experience of 2+ years
- Highly numerate and analytical individuals with a degree in mathematics, accounting or finance.
- Strong Analytical skills
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with Python/SQL, MS Excel and Google Sheets is required (bonus if you are familiar with any data visualization tools).
- Working knowledge of related accounting policies preferred.
- Extremely detail oriented with an ability to multitask in a high growth environment.
- An attitude to challenge the status quo with a desire to consistently raise the bar.
- Ability to work independently and as a self-starter.
- Organised and structured in the completion of tasks.
- Knowledge of cryptocurrencies, international payments & trading platforms.
- Fluent English. Other business functional languages are advantageous.
- Passion for the Blockchain.com mission.
COMPENSATION & PERKS:
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Apple equipment.
- Full-time salary based on experience
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by one or more of the following subsidiaries of Blockchain Luxembourg S.A (each, a “Controller”):
- Blockchain Access UK Ltd.
- Blockchain (GB) Limited
- Blockchain (US), Inc.
- Blockchain (LT), UAB
You may contact our Data Protection Officer by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing the Controller's recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Controller to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Controller’s behalf. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. Because the European Union Commission has determined that United States data privacy laws do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects, the transfer will be subject to appropriate additional safeguards under the standard contractual clauses.
Your personal data will be retained by Controller as long as Controller determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have the right to data portability. In addition, you may lodge a complaint with an EU supervisory authority.