Blockchain.com is the world's leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production blockchain platform in the world, we share the passion to code, create, and ultimately build an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.
Every so often an opportunity arises to take an impactful role at the right company at the right time -- and this is one such opportunity. We’re living through a time when the macro environment makes the time ripe for disruption of the financial system. Watching a crypto market that’s never before garnered this much institutional attention. And building a company that is one of the handful of unicorns that’s successfully operated in crypto for nearly a decade.
We’re looking for a brand visionary. Someone who obsesses over what makes a brand great, how to evolve a brand, and probably grew up wanting to make killer commercials for TV. We are on a mission to uplevel our brand and differentiate ourselves from the competition and need someone to join us to help take our brand global.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Lead the charge on our brand evolution. You’ll work with design, product, marketing, and leadership to codify and understand the unique tenets of our brand and help shape where it goes.
- Manage internal and external creative partners. Like any brand role, work with agencies, designers, copywriters, and internal stakeholders to create world-class creative that brings our brand to life strategically.
- Help maximize the impact of company announcements, product launches, and big moments. It takes a village to manage the brand and perception of a company so you’ll be part of shaping and executing the strategy for big news, product features, and community content.
- Be part creative director, part CMO, part project manager. At a small company with an outsized impact, some days you’ll be creative director, some days you’ll be setting brand strategy, and other days you’ll be managing projects.
- Take initiative and be action-oriented. A global startup in a rapidly-evolving space can be frenetic, energizing, chaotic, ambiguous, and empowering. We need owners who are able to take initiative and be action-oriented.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Capacity to be a project owner end-to-end. Put simply, you should feel ownership as though you are a steward of the brand — because you are. In a fast-paced environment you are expected to own problem areas and completely drive projects to completion.
- Passion for writing, and storytelling. We need someone who can write – everything from quick tweets, to creating memes, to dynamically engaging other companies and influencers. Writing can always be better – you should be ready and willing to relentlessly iterate.
- Outstanding project management skills. You should be detail-oriented while also getting the bigger picture. You should take ownership from day one and be collaborative.
- Crypto-curious. You have experience in crypto as an investor, onlooker, or are simply crypto-curious. Bonus points if you’re deep into crypto.
- Curiosity and a growth mindset. You should bring enthusiasm and new ideas – each and every day. We want to reinvent product marketing for crypto. This requires a 0-to-1 mentality, not just copying what others have already done.
- 7+ years of experience with brand marketing, ideally with experience at an agency and/or in-house at a brand.
- Competitive full-time salary based on experience and meaningful equity in an industry-leading company
- The opportunity to be a key player and build your career at a rapidly expanding, global technology company in an exciting, emerging industry.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Crypto bonuses
- Performance-based bonuses paid in cash
- Apple equipment provided by the company
- Awesome office locations and remote working options.
- Favorite GIF.
- LinkedIn profile.
- Link to personal website and/or blog (if applicable).
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by one or more of the following subsidiaries of Blockchain Luxembourg S.A (each, a “Controller”):
- Blockchain Access UK Ltd.
- Blockchain (GB) Limited
- Blockchain (US), Inc.
- Blockchain (LT), UAB
You may contact our Data Protection Officer by email at email@example.com. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Controller’s recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Controller to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Controller’s behalf. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. Because the European Union Commission has determined that United States data privacy laws do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects, the transfer will be subject to appropriate additional safeguards under the standard contractual clauses.
Your personal data will be retained by Controller as long as Controller determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have to right to data portability. In addition, you may lodge a complaint with an EU supervisory authority.