- Support the second line support Lead in the day to day managing of Blockchains most experienced associates.
- Own the CS teams most complex customer queries and ensure thorough follow through on tickets of this nature.
- Report to the leadership team on the sufficiency and effectiveness of the customer success program.
- Spearheading Blockchain’s core value in empowering the end user by creating a program that ensures users have amazing customer support and service.
- Craft, implement and improve the teams performance to ensure KPI and SLA goals are met.
- Act as a direct point of contact for the senior leadership team when required.
- Handle escalated customer issues and take ownership of complex cases that are of a sensitive nature.
- Act as an escalation point and a pillar of support for our most experienced associate team.
- The foremost quality for this position or any position at Blockchain is integrity.
- Be a subject matter expert on one or more of our products, you should consider yourself an expert in this area.
- Passion for creating a positive user experience that is responsive and organized.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, diverse work environment with great follow through
- High levels of emotional intelligence,and a roll up your sleeves attitude to work. We are leaders, not managers.
- Flexibility on working times, leadership roles often require some levels of unsociable working.
- Full-time salary based on experience in an industry-leading company.
- The opportunity to be a key player and build your career at a rapidly expanding, global technology company in an exciting, emerging industry.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Great office location and remote working options at your line managers discretion.
- Favorite GIF.
- LinkedIn profile.
- Link to personal website and/or blog (if applicable).
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by one or more of the following subsidiaries of Blockchain Luxembourg S.A (each, a “Controller”):
- Blockchain Access UK Ltd.
- Blockchain (GB) Limited
- Blockchain (US), Inc.
- Blockchain (LT), UAB
You may contact our Data Protection Officer by email at email@example.com. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Controller’s recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Controller to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Controller’s behalf. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. Because the European Union Commission has determined that United States data privacy laws do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects, the transfer will be subject to appropriate additional safeguards under the standard contractual clauses.
Your personal data will be retained by Controller as long as Controller determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have to right to data portability. In addition, you may lodge a complaint with an EU supervisory authority.