Blockchain is the world's leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest
production blockchain platform in the world, we share the passion to code, create, and ultimately
build an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.
We are looking for a FinOps Payments Specialist to join our growing Finance Operations team.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
● Collaborate with the Customer Success team to address elevated customer inquiries.
● Investigate customer payment statuses to identify issues and determine next steps.
● Resolve payments and wire transfers to reconcile retail customer accounts.
● Process crypto and fiat movements between accounts in the Blockchain ecosystem.
● Manage day-to-day Finance Operations tasks.
● Assist with monitoring of our trading ecosystem.
● Develop new processes and procedures to improve business operations.
● Provide operational support to other functions including Account Management, Compliance,
Accounting, Lending and Markets teams.
● Take ownership of internal and external inquiries and provide fast and professional resolution.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
● The foremost quality for this position or any position at Blockchain is integrity.
● Experience in an operations or payments processing role, or in the financial industry
● Passion for creating a positive customer experience that is highly responsive, professional and
● Must be able to work in a fast-paced, diverse work environment with great follow through on
● Knowledge of cryptocurrencies, international payments & trading platforms.
● Fluent English. Other business functional languages are advantageous.
COMPENSATION & PERKS:
● Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
● Apple equipment.
● Full-time salary based on experience and meaningful equity in an industry-leading company.
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by one or more of the following subsidiaries of Blockchain Luxembourg S.A (each, a “Controller”):
- Blockchain Access UK Ltd.
- Blockchain (GB) Limited
- Blockchain (US), Inc.
- Blockchain (LT), UAB
You may contact our Data Protection Officer by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Controller’s recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Controller to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Controller’s behalf. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. Because the European Union Commission has determined that United States data privacy laws do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects, the transfer will be subject to appropriate additional safeguards under the standard contractual clauses.
Your personal data will be retained by Controller as long as Controller determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have to right to data portability. In addition, you may lodge a complaint with an EU supervisory authority.