Blockchain.com is the world's leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production blockchain platform in the world, we share the passion to code, create, and ultimately build an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.
Blockchain’s engineering team is building technologies that are revolutionizing the financial services industry by empowering millions across the globe to authenticate and transact immediately and without costly intermediaries.
We are looking for a talented quality assurance analyst to join our team. This is an important role where you will work on web and mobile applications that touch millions of users!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Strong experience writing and executing detailed end-to-end test cases based on requirements.
- Experience analyzing functionality and identifying areas of weakness in a build to ensure timely but thorough testing.
- Experience working as part of a team to defined testing schedules.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with mobile (iOS, Android) software.
- ISTQB foundation, advanced or expert certification.
- Crypto interest or knowledge.
- Experience working with or administering JIRA.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Become an expert on the features and functionality of our web and mobile products to ensure quality and consistency in a fast-paced environment.
- Write and review detailed test specifications outlining test approach.
- Write and execute end-to-end test cases / user scenarios based off of requirements, designs, and delivered software.
- Be a member of a team of testers to verify functionality, validate usability, and ensure consistency across browsers and mobile and web platforms (Windows, Mac, iOS, Android).
- Work across teams to coordinate testing schedules.
- Work across design, development, and product management teams to triage and prioritize issues for launch.
- Collaborate with automated test developers to define appropriate areas for testing.
- Deliver detailed bug tracking and reporting on testing progress to project stakeholders.
- Provide a final release or no-release recommendation to management.
COMPENSATION & PERKS
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Apple equipment.
- Full-time salary based on experience and meaningful equity in an industry-leading company.
- Unlimited books policy; order the technical resources you need or simply pick something up from our company library.
- Resume and/or CV and your LinkedIn profile.
- Link to Github or Stackoverflow or links to past projects, a portfolio, or piece of work you’re proud of. (if applicable)
- Your favorite GIF.
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by one or more of the following subsidiaries of Blockchain Luxembourg S.A (each, a “Controller”):
- Blockchain Access UK Ltd.
- Blockchain (GB) Limited
- Blockchain (US), Inc.
- Blockchain (LT), UAB
You may contact our Data Protection Officer by email at email@example.com. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Controller’s recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Controller to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Controller’s behalf. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. Because the European Union Commission has determined that United States data privacy laws do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects, the transfer will be subject to appropriate additional safeguards under the standard contractual clauses.
Your personal data will be retained by Controller as long as Controller determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have to right to data portability. In addition, you may lodge a complaint with an EU supervisory authority.