Location: US (anywhere)
Blockchain.com is the world's leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production blockchain platform in the world, we share the passion to code, create, and ultimately build an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.
We are looking for an M&A integration manager to join our growing corporate development team.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Develop and implement integration playbooks for M&A activities and help operationalize our M&A strategy throughout the integration lifecycle.
- Create cross-functional integration roadmaps and processes, and identify opportunities to continuously improve our integration efforts.
- Work closely with functional teams, including Product, Marketing/Comms, Finance & Accounting, Legal, HR, Engineering, etc. to drive impactful pre- and post-close planning, onboarding, and execution.
- Communicate effectively across the organization and to the executive team on projects’ updates, deliverables, assignments, timelines, costs, etc.
- Identify and track risks, actions, issues, decisions, dependencies, and synergies to ensure successful integration.
- Lead and organize transition of services from acquiree as needed.
- Assist in developing comprehensive financial plans for integrating acquired businesses, including identified synergies, detailed budgets, and integration expenses.
- Lead the development of KPIs, and help monitor the performance of newly acquired businesses vis-a-vis plan.
- Problem-solve effectively if roadblocks and escalations emerge.
- Work with senior management to identify and define initiatives that support the overall corporate and business units’ strategy.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- At least 4 years of work experience with 2-3 years of experience in diligence coordination and post-merger integration.
- Prior experience working for a management consulting firm or a strategy team of a highly acquisitive organization with focus on integration planning and execution.
- Strong program management skills, including demonstrated ability to craft deliverables, frameworks, and process improvements.
- Demonstrated ability to drive and implement cross-functional initiatives across a rapidly growing organization.
- A desire and comfort working in a changing, fluid, and often ambiguous environment.
- IQ/EQ balance that will enable growth without the organization.
- Ability to execute on aggressive timelines.
COMPENSATION & PERKS:
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Unlimited books policy; order the technical resources you need or simply pick something up from our company library.
- Apple equipment.
- Full-time salary based on experience and meaningful equity in an industry-leading company.
- Favorite GIF.
- LinkedIn profile.
- Link to Github, StackOverflow, personal website and/or blog (if applicable).
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by one or more of the following subsidiaries of Blockchain Luxembourg S.A (each, a “Controller”):
- Blockchain Access UK Ltd.
- Blockchain (GB) Limited
- Blockchain (US), Inc.
- Blockchain (LT), UAB
You may contact our Data Protection Officer by email at email@example.com. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Controller’s recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Controller to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Controller’s behalf. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. Because the European Union Commission has determined that United States data privacy laws do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects, the transfer will be subject to appropriate additional safeguards under the standard contractual clauses.
Your personal data will be retained by Controller as long as Controller determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have to right to data portability. In addition, you may lodge a complaint with an EU supervisory authority.