Blockchain.com is the world's leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production blockchain platform in the world, we share the passion to code, create, and ultimately build an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.
Every so often an opportunity arises to take a leadership role at the right company at the right time -- and this could be it. At a time when the macro environment is ripe for disruption of the financial system, in a crypto market that’s never garnered this much serious attention, and at a company that is one of the handful of unicorns that’s successfully operated in crypto for nearly a decade.
Performance Marketing — sometimes called growth marketing, sometimes referred to as paid marketing — is one of the most important challenges the company faces as we seek to rapidly scale and grow. We’ve historically had purely organic growth with a $0 CAC and now want to expand our levers for customer growth, revenue growth, and market expansion.
As the Head of Performance Marketing you’ll be responsible for growth marketing, experimentation, app store optimization, search engine optimization, paid marketing, affiliate marketing, and more. We’re looking for an entrepreneurial leader who likes to set strategy, manage teams, but is also comfortable doing the work.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Strategy. Growth strategy. Channel strategy. Marketing strategy. Messaging strategy. There’s no amount of strategy that won’t benefit greatly from a strong performance marketing leader providing strategic input.
- Launch and scale every efficient channel. From paid search to SEO, to promotions, to affiliate programs, you’ll go channel by channel and improve, launch, or scale..
- Up-level our experimentation and focus on ROI. Without much investment in growth from a paid perspective, we need to experiment heavily. We need to deeply understand LTV, CAC, and ROI. And we need to do it smarter, faster, better than the competition.
- Cross-functional project management. It takes a team to create assets, identify opportunities, scope projects and execute. From Data Science, to Product, to Marketing teammates, you’ll have to be a master of cross functional project management.
- Take initiative and be action-oriented. A global startup in a rapidly-evolving space can be frenetic, energizing, chaotic, ambiguous, and empowering. We need owners who are able to take initiative and be action-oriented.
- Grow and lead a performance marketing team. This is a team that will need to expand and scale with the opportunity. It’s up to you to partner with the head of marketing to strategically grow and manage the team.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Passion for using data and tools to drive growth. We need a passionate growth hacker (cliche term, we know) who wants to use the tools and data at their disposal to find creative and efficient ways to drive growth..
- Outstanding project management skills. You should be detail-oriented while also getting the bigger picture. You should take ownership from day one and be collaborative.
- Curiosity and a growth mindset. You should bring enthusiasm and new ideas – each and every day. We want to reinvent performance marketing for crypto. This requires a 0-to-1 mentality, not just copying what others have already done.
- An owner mentality. You don’t just work on projects, you own outcomes. You drive relentlessly towards efficiency and scale and help up-level your teammates while doing so.
- Data-oriented. We need someone who is not afraid to make hypotheses but also craves data. Someone who wants to drive ROI, and is always willing to experiment and test with an eye for results.
- 8+ years of experience with performance marketing and growth, with management experience. Ideally some experience in fintech or a personal passion for crypto.
COMPENSATION & PERKS
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Unlimited books policy; order the technical resources you need or simply pick something up from our company library.
- Apple equipment.
- Full-time salary based on experience and meaningful equity in an industry-leading company.
- Favorite GIF.
- LinkedIn profile.
- Link to Github, StackOverflow, personal website and/or blog (if applicable).
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by one or more of the following subsidiaries of Blockchain Luxembourg S.A (each, a “Controller”):
- Blockchain Access UK Ltd.
- Blockchain (GB) Limited
- Blockchain (US), Inc.
- Blockchain (LT), UAB
You may contact our Data Protection Officer by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Controller’s recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Controller to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Controller’s behalf. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. Because the European Union Commission has determined that United States data privacy laws do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects, the transfer will be subject to appropriate additional safeguards under the standard contractual clauses.
Your personal data will be retained by Controller as long as Controller determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have to right to data portability. In addition, you may lodge a complaint with an EU supervisory authority.