Blockchain is the world's leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production blockchain platform in the world, we share the passion to code, create, and ultimately build an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.
We are looking for someone to lead our anti-Fraud team and anti-Fraud initiatives. You will have expertise and leadership experience in tackling fraud, most likely at a fintech, payments or gaming company, where you will have tackled fraud related to card and other payment methods. You will have experience leading a cross-functional team and putting in place processes and technology solutions.
Blockchain.com is scaling fast and we need someone to ensure the continued integrity of our payments infrastructure. Are you ready for the challenge?
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Lead and Blockchain.com’s cross-functional Fraud team which comprises engineers, data scientists, product managers and compliance staff.
- Aligns the work of the Fraud team with Blockchain.com’s mission and vision, making pragmatic decisions and deploying innovative solutions to enable the business to continue to grow.
- Participate in strategic discussions and product designs by gaining an understanding of the ecosystem in which Blockchain.com operates.
- Identify, track and report key metrics and performance indicators on Fraud related areas to ensure progress and growth against goals, and a consistently great user experience.
- Deliver a world-class fraud operations environment where: disputes are resolved in a timely manner; Blockchain.com is measurably compliant wrt payment networks; and we have actionable, tested, fraud mitigation strategies in place.
- Provide Fraud guidance on future product designs.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- The foremost quality for this position or any position at Blockchain.com is integrity
- A track record of leadership in Product Management or Fraud Management
- Experience working in a consumer technology company, a tech startup, and/or a fintech or cryptocurrency company.
- Expertise in payments, specifically banking and/or card (i.e. gift, prepaid, ACH, credit/debit, etc.)
- Experience having built or worked with payments infrastructure at internet scale
- A background in one or more of: product ownership, finance, compliance, Data Science
- Able to execute on today's challenges while maintaining a forward-thinking mindset around where we'll be in the future. Ability to make pragmatic trade-offs.
- Drive initiatives with limited resources and roll-up your sleeves attitude to achieve desired results.
- Data driven and goal oriented
- Excellent interpersonal skills and professional behavior in dealing with people at all level
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Experience in working with multi-jurisdiction company preferred
COMPENSATION & PERKS:
- Amazing and accessible office locations in the heart of London and San Francisco
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Apple equipment.
- Full-time salary based on experience and meaningful equity in an industry-leading company.
- UK Benefits: Private Medical Insurance (BUPA), Dental, Pension, Life, Short Term & Long Term Disability.
- US Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Flexible Spending Account, Commuter, Life, Short Term & Long Term Disability.
- Resume and/or CV and LinkedIn profile.
- Link to Github or Stackoverflow.
- Personal websites or blogs (if applicable).
- Your favourite GIF.
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by one or more of the following subsidiaries of Blockchain Luxembourg S.A (each, a “Controller”):
- Blockchain Access UK Ltd.
- Blockchain (GB) Limited
- Blockchain (US), Inc.
- Blockchain (LT), UAB
You may contact our Data Protection Officer by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Controller’s recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Controller to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Controller’s behalf. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. Because the European Union Commission has determined that United States data privacy laws do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects, the transfer will be subject to appropriate additional safeguards under the standard contractual clauses.
Your personal data will be retained by Controller as long as Controller determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have to right to data portability. In addition, you may lodge a complaint with an EU supervisory authority.