WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- You’ll be join Blockchain.com’s first line of defence against money laundering and financial crime within the Compliance Team
- You’ll Review and analyse alerts generated by Blockchain’s Transaction Monitoring and Fraud Detection tools
- Draft internal Suspicious Activity Reports (iSARs) and Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs).
- Liaise with Financial Intelligence Units (FIUs), law enforcement authorities and financial institutions.
- Conduct due diligence on higher risk applicants and existing users.
- Conduct quality assessment on newly onboarded customers to ensure they meet Blockchain’s high compliance standards.
- Create reports on status and number of escalations, investigations and SARs
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- 3+ years experience in financial crime compliance / financial crime intelligence unit within financial services, fintech, or cryptocurrency exchange
- Logical, Analytical, Organised
- Bachelor's degree (preferred) or additional work experience
- Demonstrable interest in Fintech along with basic knowledge and understanding of blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies
COMPENSATION AND PERKS:
- Amazing and accessible office locations in the heart of San Francisco and London or work remotely from anywhere in the world.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Apple Equipment.