Blockchain is the world's leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production blockchain platform in the world, we share the passion to code, create, and ultimately build an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.
We are looking for an IT Support Engineer to join our growing Operations team.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Provide comprehensive and timely IT support to all employees
- Exercise security best-practices and monitor and train employees to do the same
- Maintain & provision employees hardware and software for a global taskforce
- Perform on-boarding/off-boarding and re-provisioning procedures
- Support the setup and management of new and existing infrastructure
- Support handling user administration and auditing of all third-party service accounts
- Manage office LANs, wifi, and video conferencing systems
- Manage vendor relationships
- Support the operations teams in all projects including internal events, external events, and office moves
- Support employees with out of hours on-call rota
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- The foremost quality for this position or any position at Blockchain is integrity
- A high degree of security awareness and current knowledge of best practices
- Ability to prioritize, organize and execute quickly and efficiently in a dynamic environment with ever-changing and competing demands.
- Basic knowledge of TCP/IP, networking, routing, firewalls
- Superb fire-fighting and problem solving abilities
- Confident, outgoing, and whatever-it-takes attitude
- Previous startup experience and ability to manage multiple projects with varying timelines and levels of priority
- Knowledge and experience of MacOS and GSuites/Workspace administration essential
- Knowledge and experience of Chromebooks nice to have
- Knowledge and experience with Jamf or similar MDM software essential
- Previous experience with office moves and building a corporate IT system from the ground up preferred
- Ability to travel 10% out of the year, sometimes internationally
COMPENSATION & PERKS
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Apple equipment.
- Full-time salary based on experience and meaningful equity in an industry-leading company.